COB start writing new album

22, having fights over nothing was way lot more fun four years ago. Nowadays there aren't too many people to have childish arguments with and most of the bigger faggots have left years ago. We still have Joonas tho.

2n9an38.jpg

29, and before typing an essay on biological, mental and emotional age, I think Bodom have learned they miss the exciting climax when pouring all the information to us little by little, so maybe they'll shut up and then suddenly deliver the whole shit, title, artwork, song list and description. My gut feeling, tho, is they're a bit lost in creativity and don't care to brag. No artist does ten top albums, no-one has endless amounts of soul blood. I just hope they try something exciting, choose some interesting style and sound world, cos the lack of character is plaguing the last albums. I'm not gonna listen another Halo of Blood or RRF type album. You have a keyboard full of gothic atmosphere, you have a set of drums capable of more than just the necessary tempo, you have guitars capable of melodic death metal... I come across interesting music on youtube now and then and think why isn't Bodom trying this style. They need to do something extreme and epic, something that floors us and leaves us humming the tunes.

You should try Euphoreon. Somewhat similar in style to Bodom, and I find them to be about as good too. Thanks to Arcane for indirectly recommending them for me (You made tabs for their songs so I decided to see what they sounded like).

I want the new album to be a darker version of Follow the Reaper. Electric energy, pounding beats, blazing guitars, epic-as-fuck atmosphere. It has to be dark blue / violet in color and take us closer to the murder mystery in a fictionally spiced way. Just a touch darker and meaner soundworld.

i want the album sound like unhappy unicorns shooting gay double rainbows out of their asses, like, its need to have lots of dim arpeggios going up the neck in solos because symmetrical scales are fucking cool and mystical. it also needs to have melodies in Phrygian dominant and harmonic minor because those reflect the self-reflection of an angsty, moody creeper suffering from cabin fever in the middle of a deep dark black fucking forest surrounded by endless lakes

Hmm, it could have potential. An old killer guy in the dark forest carrying a decapitated, bloody head of a white unicorn? Like the untold children's night campfire stories.

Probably won't release any the info until after the first song has been premiered, 2 months at least