COB start writing new album

Your posts start to annoy me again. The high amount of bullshit in your comments is nearly at 100%.

What we want is an album like HOB or RRF again. We need less atmosphere, more technical parts and more shredding. We don't need a darker album. This is a fact. Nobody wants old Bodom back. The rythm guitars were boring, the guitar tone was lame, Alexis voice is now much better.
Nobody want's a second SNBN, KTS or Warheart. SNBN is boring as hell and Warheart is one of their worst songs ever (except the solo).

I was listening to FTR earlier this week and in my opinion Alexi's vocals are much better today then they were back then. Especially on the song "Children of Decadence", there are some terrrrrrible vocal parts on that song

I was listening to FTR earlier this week and in my opinion Alexi's vocals are much better today then they were back then. Especially on the song "Children of Decadence", there are some terrrrrrible vocal parts on that song

I disagree completely. In my opinion Alexi's vocals were best at times between Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper albums. The difference is even more clear in live shows. Watch this and compare it to any show they have done after the release of Blooddrunk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NdhSbtTDc (The quality is pretty shitty on this video)
The difference is like day and night.

Ah come on, listen to Everytime I Die. Those vocals are beyond anything Alexi could sing now, and the vocals on that album are nicely more high pitch and have more spirit.

I haven't heard Antii's backup vocals but I think they really need a good backup vocalist on guitar. As much as I like Roope's work with them and he's a way better guitarist; their songs sounded more powerful live with Alexander's voice at least to me.

Fucking lame crowd and fucking lame vocals. Teens need to get the fuck away from the crowd, the rest need to drink some fucking liquor, and Alexi needs to see a vocal expert. This should be metal not gay pop. What the hell is wrong with these middle aged women, they aren't even stoned but they're listening to Bodom? Women hate Bodom, no exceptions.

They seem to know exactly what words to choose for marketing to make it sexy. Last time they knew fans wanted the return to the roots, so they chose that as marketing term. Now after the boring and non-dark Halo of Blood album they know people want something that's darker and much better, so they chose those exact words. I don't know. I'm still fucking pissed off about them lying about RRF... "Satanic and melodic and kinda like return to roots", man fuck that, are you fucking serious... Well, let's see. It's a worrying sign indeed that they'll be warming up for Lamb of God... means something's gone wrong. However, there has to be some sincerity when Alexi says the new album is "hellova lot better than" the last one. He doesn't usually rank like so. Should I get excited? Depends whether he likes the thrash or the atmospheric stuff better.

They seem to know exactly what words to choose for marketing to make it sexy. Last time they knew fans wanted the return to the roots, so they chose that as marketing term. Now after the boring and non-dark Halo of Blood album they know people want something that's darker and much better, so they chose those exact words. I don't know. I'm still fucking pissed off about them lying about RRF... "Satanic and melodic and kinda like return to roots", man fuck that, are you fucking serious... Well, let's see. It's a worrying sign indeed that they'll be warming up for Lamb of God... means something's gone wrong.

Yep, especially at the last point I have to agree with you. This sounds like "Yeah, our new album sounds like our tour partner" - some more American Thrash/Groove Metal Shit, like RRF. I think we get a RRF 2.0 but even worse.

Yep, especially at the last point I have to agree with you. This sounds like "Yeah, our new album sounds like our tour partner" - some more American Thrash/Groove Metal Shit, like RRF. I think we get a RRF 2.0 but even worse.

My God, couldn't even imagine how shit that would be, even I couldn't compose that bad material. I just hope Roope didn't leave because he figured the new album's gonna suck...

Why does it matter what Roope thought? He was pretty much a session musician in the band

I think Roope was fired by new band management because he is the oldest member - he doesn't look young and wild, so he is not good for marketing. Because nowadays everything is about money and not playing skills.