COB start writing new album

"Hi all!

We have done demo versions from the few new songs. Damn they sound good! Can´t wait to have the album ready! "

Doesn't sound like the new album is almost ready.

There are no keys during the chorus you idiot!

I think this time Janne would call you an idiot.

"Hi all!

We have done demo versions from the few new songs. Damn they sound good! Can´t wait to have the album ready! "

This sounds nice but it's the very least you could expect. One line? They won't describe the songs and the style. Is it the same or is it different. And with the remaining songs, I hope they try something interesting, like write a new SNBN or KTS or some epic songs instead of fillers. I just hope it really is good.

How many times Arcane needs to tell Joonas that there aren't keys on the album version? Seriously I've seen this same discussion like kazillion times on this board.

I don't mind opening those links. I know well enough there isn't keys on the album version (if there are they're not mixed audible), but there sure as hell is live. I don't see why you need to get all butt hurt for this. Calm down and sit down.

Just came home from Cradle of Filth gig, God Seed was pretty impressive live. Dani Filth threw some beer over me but I wiped it from my lips cos I'm extreme with staying sober. I enjoyed the water he ejaculated over me from his bottle later on.

How many times Arcane needs to tell Joonas that there aren't keys on the album version? Seriously I've seen this same discussion like kazillion times on this board.
This!
Can't believe there was a time when everybody dissed the song Are You Dead Yet, now it feels like a masterpiece (which it certainly is apart from the chorus not having the keys mixed on top).

I don't mind opening those links. I know well enough there isn't keys on the album version (if there are they're not mixed audible), but there sure as hell is live. I don't see why you need to get all butt hurt for this. Calm down and sit down.

Don't try to get yourself out of that embarrassing plight, so shut the the fuck up you idiot!

169436_10151153997128737_547897721_o.jpg

Recording preproduction demos of new songs. Drums done, some guitars and keys plus vocals still missing.
-JW

Where?!? Download the files i've posted and then tell me where you can hear keys!!!

If there are no keys in the chorus then what is Janne doing at 1:35? I can hear it loud and clear. Janne and Henkka told me personally they decided to leave the keys out from the album (mix them down) cos that's how they felt at the time sounded right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, are you kidding me? You were talking about the album verison all the time, I was talking about the album version all the time and now you come up with live versions? The best thing is that you even come up with a statemnet of Janne and Henkka telling you that they leave the keys out of the album version?!? So you knew that there are no keys during the chorus but you still nagging around that you can't hear them loud enough? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously dude, no ones gonna buy this

Take a chill pill, brosifers.
I think Joonas' point was the song, the album version, would be better if it had the keys mixed on top. Not if the album version doesn't or does have keys on the chorus. No wonder this forum is empty since you get attacked by people jumping to cloncusions even when you clearly are not stating anything on which to draw said conclusions. Sacre bleu!

You're wrong my french friend. We've had this discussion a few times before where he said that the keys on the album version are not loud enough. I've told him that he can't hear them because there are NO keys. He ignored it, otherwise I would destroy one of his "I know everything better" facts.

But clearly the band has written a key part for the chorus, because they do play it with the keys live. They just didn't use it for the album. (?)
Hell, I don't what I am blabbering about, ignore it.
I hope the band shares something from the studio soon, be it sound clips or videos.

But clearly the band has written a key part for the chorus, because they do play it with the keys live. They just didn't use it for the album. (?)
Hell, I don't what I am blabbering about, ignore it.
I hope the band shares something from the studio soon, be it sound clips or videos.

It's very common for bands to change/re-arrange or add parts to songs when they perform them live. My guess is that they added it so Janne has something to play instead of just standing there :)

Dude, are you kidding me? You were talking about the album verison all the time, I was talking about the album version all the time and now you come up with live versions? The best thing is that you even come up with a statemnet of Janne and Henkka telling you that they leave the keys out of the album version?!? So you knew that there are no keys during the chorus but you still nagging around that you can't hear them loud enough? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously dude, no ones gonna buy this

What, you think I've been hearing keys on the album version chorus?

I think this whole thing began when I realized in 2006 that the live versions of LDB and AYDY have more keyboards than the studio-recorded album version.

Take a chill pill, brosifers.
I think Joonas' point was the song, the album version, would be better if it had the keys mixed on top. Not if the album version doesn't or does have keys on the chorus. No wonder this forum is empty since you get attacked by people jumping to cloncusions even when you clearly are not stating anything on which to draw said conclusions. Sacre bleu!

This.

It's very common for bands to change/re-arrange or add parts to songs when they perform them live. My guess is that they added it so Janne has something to play instead of just standing there :)

Yes. Plus the fact the soundworld of AYDY sounds somehow spiritless and empty and superficial when you take the keys off, at least on certain parts of certain songs. Arcane and some other members just assume I'm stupid.

I'd rather just read how the band describes the album. Samples are always the very best little parts of the album.

How many weeks into next year do you think the band will first say "this is our best album"?

Btw I think 8 songs would be enough, it has seemed after FTR they're unable to maintain a high level for 9 songs worth with the inspiration and time given for composion. But COB never releases an intro track, not even the one for RRF, maybe because it would've been the best track on the album. For sure 4 songs would be enough if they're great. I hope to hear some emotional and cool composions with a dark soundworld and pepperic guitars, and why not some epic songs that are different from the so-expectable pattern they have had for years. If they came up with something like SNBN again I think it would be extremely surprising. But everyone knows it's not gonna happen... :p