COB start writing new album

Then why do they do all these new albums similar, maybe changing a little bit of guitar tone between albums? In the past, one album had forests and one lakes written all over them... If they changed their mind and like to do the same shit all over then why not at least do the old albums again cos they were better. But before that Alexi should test if he can create very simple but epic melodies again, cos if you only take the sound of the old albums and make it in the style they have now, it would suck immensely.
Oh, so there is no similarity between Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper?
You bigoted fag!
Old albums were better? No! New Bodom is king!
Very simple and epic melodies? What about Banned from heaven?
Man, you really don't know what you're talking about and proved again that you know absolutely nothing about music. I wonder why still haven't edited Wikipedias article about music into:
Music is lakes, trees, colors and atmosphere. If you want to know sth. about good music, ask me. I tell you which music is good and which not. Every other opinion than mine doesn't care.
C'mon, you seriously think that this hasn't been said like kazillion times already? You need to learn that Joonas is an autist who is incapable of comprehending other people's opinions and always thinks "NO, TREES AND LAKES ARE THE MAIN POINT" is a good counter-argument. Which it isn't. If you're going to stick around longer on this board, you'll realize over time that he is posting the same post all over again. For me it took one week.

+1 kazillion

You bigoted fag!
Man, you really don't know what you're talking about and proved again that you know absolutely nothing about music. I wonder why still haven't edited Wikipedias article about music into:
Music is lakes, trees, colors and atmosphere. If you want to know sth. about good music, ask me. I tell you which music is good and which not. Every other opinion than mine doesn't care.

[ ] Not told
[ ] Told
[X] TOLDASAURUS REX
[X] Cash4told.com
[X] No country for told men
[X] Knights of the told Republic
[X] ToldSpice
[x] The Elder Tolds IV: Oblivious
[x] Command & Conquer: Toldberian Sun
[x] GuiTold Hero: World Told
[X] Told King of Boletaria
[x] Countold Strike
[x] Unreal Toldament
[x] Stone-told Steve Austin
[X] Half Life 2: Episode Told
[x] World of Warcraft: Catoldclysm
[X] Roller Coaster Toldcoon
[x] Assassin’s Creed: Tolderhood
[x] Battletolds
[x] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shatold of Chernobyl
[X] Toldasauraus Rex 2: Electric Toldaloo
[x] Told of Duty 4: Modern Toldfare
[X] Pokemon Told and Silver
[x] The Legend of Eldorado : The Lost City of Told
[X] Rampage: Toldal Destruction
[x] Told Fortress Classic
[x] Toldman: Arkham Told
[X] The Good, The Bad, and The Told
[x] Super Mario SunTold
[x] Legend of Zelda: Toldacarnia of Time
[X] Toldstone creamery
[x] Mario Golf: Toldstool Tour
[X] Super Told Boy
[X] Left 4 Told
[X] Battoldfield: Bad Company 2
[x] Toldman Sachs
[X] Conker’s Bad Fur Day: Live and Retolded
[x] Lead and Told: Gangs of the Wild West
[x] Portold 2
[x] Avatold: The Last Airbender
[X] Dragon Ball Z Toldkaichi Budokai
[x] Toldcraft II: Tolds of Toldberty
[x] Leo Toldstoy
[x] Metal Gear Toldid 3: Snake Eater
[X] 3D Dot Told Heroes
[x] J.R.R Toldkien’s Lord of the Told
[x] Told you that ps3 has no games
[X] LitTOLD Big Planet
[x] Rome: Toldal War
[x] Gran Toldrismo 5
[x] Told Calibur 4
[x] Told Fortress 2
[x] Castlevania: RonTold of Blood
[x] Guilty Gear XX Accent Told
[x] Cyndaquil, Chicorita, and Toldodile
[x] was foretold
[x] demon’s told
[x] http//:www.youtold.com
[x] Tolden Sun: Dark Dawn
[x] Tic-Tac-Told
[X] Biotold 2
[X] Toldbound
[x] icetold
[x] Told of the Rings

You bigoted fag!

+1 kazillion

Joonas is retard strong, we just have to live with it.
On topic, I wish there were more news as; producer(s), studio, number of tracks on promo/demo, more about the new Alexi guitar, and so on. COBTV part 5? Sneak peak demo/single as: CoB, Hate Me, Your better off dead, trashed lost and strungout, Tie My Rope. All those got alternate demo/single versions, right?

Only CoB, Hate me and Towards Dead End (and all earlier version are better imo). Could be that there's a 4th one but I can't remember. I think on Trashed some vocal parts were re-recorded and on TMR the solo. Not sure about YBOD.

C'mon, you seriously think that this hasn't been said like kazillion times already? You need to learn that Joonas is an autist who is incapable of comprehending other people's opinions and always thinks "NO, TREES AND LAKES ARE THE MAIN POINT" is a good counter-argument. Which it isn't. If you're going to stick around longer on this board, you'll realize over time that he is posting the same post all over again. For me it took one week.

Yeah, i guess i know, ive been reading around this forum for a while, and his cancerous posts are everywhere. Endless preaching about how ridiculously superior his trees and lakes are to the new albums -.- Sad how he has nothing better to do

I wish there were more news as; producer(s), studio, number of tracks on promo/demo, more about the new Alexi guitar, and so on. COBTV part 5? Sneak peak demo/single as...

There is no news, but it's better they focus on actually making good material, cos that's all that matters at the end of the day. Last time out they did the same thing, and when they entered the studio they broke the silence with the marketing slogans such as omg, we have the best album ever. I understand it as business.

It's more important to focus on the song ideas rather than bragging on the internet and holding Nightwish style fairytale diaries about the album process. However: the fact things seem pretty quiet most likely mean there isn't anything epic going on. You think they have another divine album like Follow the Reaper in the making and they just don't care to tell anyone? Very wishful thinking, I'm afraid.

When the first samples come out, they will be the carefully picked best pieces of the whole album, not just random samples, so why should they spoil the whole thing by leaking them out early. I would love a short sample that revealed the general soundworld of the album, but that can't happen before the album is finished, so it won't be for a while.

Only CoB, Hate me and Towards Dead End (and all earlier version are better imo). Could be that there's a 4th one but I can't remember. I think on Trashed some vocal parts were re-recorded and on TMR the solo. Not sure about YBOD.

Everything on Tie My Rope was re-recorded. Trashed, Lost & Strungout only ever had one version.

Same thing every day I open this thread in hopes of news and all there is is another post like that ^ I'm the carrying force of this forum, I can have people banned. :D Why should they ban me while I'm pretty much the only dude discussing topic here. Just hold your nuts in ice rocks until the album information is out.

COB photoshoot

(video)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151588824234358&set=vb.21156413736&type=2&theater

526019_445725092153204_381476004_n_zps9a43463b.jpg

380578_445738392151874_1130013432_n_zpsb301c991.png

Careful, the sea is not the same as a lake. She is a cruel mistress... rough, with waves that crash hard in the storm. The sea represents trash metal, whereas the lake represents atmospheric metal. Then again, the sea is deep and full of mystery. What is COB trying to convey with this photo shoot? OMG!

Yes it does you asswagon. The Lake Bodom is back, without the trees. But there is winter. Still no wintery artwork for Bodom which means "north"...

dont call me names you stupid cunt... who says this picture is Even shot at lake bodom, it doesnt mean shit. your just take your imagenary thoughts for reality... stop being such an Anoying freak up here, your Ruining this place...

dont call me names you stupid cunt... who says this picture is Even shot at lake bodom, it doesnt mean shit. your just take your imagenary thoughts for reality... stop being such an Anoying freak up here, your Ruining this place...

Bitch please... buy a sense of humour. Of course it's not shot AT lake Bodom, that would be too much to ask. But the fact they're shooting a promo pic near something that might look like a lake, tells something. It's a bit different than doing photoshoots at warehouses and all that.