COB start writing new album

^^ I deleted it and posted again, because I hate the 'edit' line...

Oh btw, I have to quote this from page 1 of this thread...

Joonas no matter how much you complain nothing is going to change

Now you can take your sucky "stay thrash forever" bullshit away with you cos apparently they're out with a "return to the roots"...

They probably realized that they better make some inspirational music instead of spiritless songs. You have no credits in this... But you had great ideas/speculations about what would happen if they return to the old sound.

They probably realized that they better make some inspirational music instead of spiritless songs.

True... they dug to the bottom of the well.

You have no credits in this... But you had great ideas/speculations about what would happen if they return to the old sound.

I know... and that's all I was out for. But it's not really the "sound", it's the passion.

I like the symbolical titles... Such as Hellhounds On My Trail... there's a real-life meaning (dealing with unconscious fears and over anxiety) which translates to a fantasy form with chasing fiery bloodhounds... in psychology, the "inner persecutor." Or it could be just about shit that happened in a drunken night and keeps haunting you. You could make endless symbolic titles like this, just set it in an interesting environment (Lake, Reaper) and you have inspirational cult-material.

Yeah the symbolism definitely adds a good deal of emotion to a song. And while the titles you guys listed above are very deep, Bodom has just never seemed like a deep band to me outside of the instrumental area, which is superb. But since they've given hints toward a change I'm hoping they also improve on the lyrical aspect as well because, as Joonas has said, that's one spot they could definitely improve on and bump their music up to a whole new level.

From Mika Jussila facebook page, some minutes ago:

It's finally ready from my hands, new COB album. Those guys are not surprising me anymore by the skills and talent they have, but I remember the first albums they made... with me from the beginning of course, and I thought then "these guys are not making ANY mistakes" at all, and the rest is history.

This new got one of the greatest mix and production Mikko Karmila has ever made. We are happy that the band became back to our caring hands after previous album. Finnvox hate crew hails and salutes Allu, Roope, Janne, Jaska and Henkka!