COB start writing new album

OMG :D
Everytime when thes "Interviewers" comes to speak im like "get the fuck out of the Song" :D

Sounds very good!

Sounds siiiiiiick! I think I hear the word Halo a couple times in the chorus, might be Halo of Blood! If someone could figure out what he says we could guess which song this is.

Hey at about 1:00 into that video, you can hear the first part of what Alexi and Janne played together in the Soundi clip playing really quietly under the guy talking. It's the Soundi song!

You know those moments where you just start getting a smile on your face? This was one of them.
after a few listens it doesn't give me the typical old school vibe, but that song (very likely to be the single, focussing on the lyrics we might figure out which song it is) seems to be melodic throughout the entire song.
Absolutely amazing!!

K-Man's pic from the video shoot

305256_10200885361555567_427380569_n_zps2c0f42f8.jpg

I've never been good at understanding CoB's lyrics so this is very likely to be very wrong, but I was bored (not really, I should study for my exam. But you know, priorities)

Looking at the black river(?) of my eyes
Staring out with the heroes(?) of my lives
Give the promise if you know the world
as they want, just kill kill kill

You know those moments where you just start getting a smile on your face? This was one of them.
after a few listens it doesn't give me the typical old school vibe, but that song (very likely to be the single, focussing on the lyrics we might figure out which song it is) seems to be melodic throughout the entire song.
Absolutely amazing!!

Exactly my thoughts! Nice guitar tone so far.

Sounds really good, but I'm still going to be skeptical until the album comes. This reminds me of the Shovel Knockout sample times.

At least the critics have some good things to say :)

THAT REALLY MADE MY DAY!

I love that fragments, reminds me so much of Hate Me!
---

Joonas, we're waiting for u, hahaha :)

The guitar tone sounds like the same one they used for the Dropkick Murphy's cover. Sounds good though, so far. It sounds kinda folky, and inherently more "European" than their more recent works. That's how it is to me anyways.

Sounds good. I am getting more and more excited about this album.

Not sure if it's evoking the same stuff for me as the old albums did, rather that sample seems to be really focused on what I enjoyed about RRF and HCDR, if you can understand.

The clip is too short really for me to say anything just yet. But I like the picture from the videoset, anything without skateboards and they'll be allright on that matter..!

I'm quite sure I heard the line ''Halo of Blood'' in the clip, so probably it's from that song.