COB start writing new album

Misusing that term is a good thing to do in this situation. It describes better how I feel about the song.

Seriously. Not a single good riff in that song! The guitar solo was good because there was something Bodom has been missing a quite while, but Im still hoping for a good song.

A fucking bad symphonic black metal song that sounds like Catamenia :eek: all these years... really?!

It's grim and quite atmospheric and loaded with energy, unlike RRF. It's got that vibe back. Sure it's still not SNBN epic with unison solos and cool riffs integrated fluently thorough the song climaxing in a chorus, but it's very enjoyable to listen to and the orchestral hits are the cherry on top. That riff is one of the best melodic black metal riffs I've heard if not the best, some can't be compared due to their excellency. Anxious to hear the rest of the album.

Misusing that term is a good thing to do in this situation. It describes better how I feel about the song.

Seriously. Not a single good riff in that song! The guitar solo was good because there was something Bodom has been missing a quite while, but Im still hoping for a good song.

Lol I think the EXACT opposite, one of Bodom's best songs already in my opinion, but I felt that the solo didn't really fit into the song, kinda like the solo in WIWI but worse. But the actual solo was pretty good, just think it sounded weird when it transitioned into the solo.

Yeah they removed my video. Then I won't re-upload it...I don't see why they mind though if they approved a radio to play it. The radio rips from RRF's ''singles'' are still up on YouTube. It's just free exposure, oh well.

Probably because it's such a shit radio rip. The only time I heard more than one guitar is during the solos.

E: Oh, and I also find it amusing that Joonas was one of the ones to give me a hard time and not only was I right, but it ends up being the first thing Bodom has done in many albums that has given him any decen't amount of interest/hope for the band.

I don't understand this sentence, you being right about what? This is what I was hoping to see.

He's saying he was right about hearing the song, since nobody believed him.

Seriously. Not a single good riff in that song!

It took me a couple listens to somewhat like it, the first few I thought it was horrible. It's kinda fun to play though but hopefully this isn't the best the album has to offer.

Probably because it's such a shit radio rip. The only time I heard more than one guitar is during the solos.
There were a few comments saying "yo where's Janne?!". You can hear him in the rip, but just barely.

After 30-40+ listens, the song was just okay. The vocals had a ton of old school COB energy to them, which I liked.

I would have liked the main riff more if it didn't remind me so much of Dissection. Alexi loves writing Dissection riffs :D

yeah the quality is quite poor but the album version will be much better with the bass and the beats that reallygo through the speakers,cannot wait !
what about info about the single ??plz

The album will indeed be quite better, but either you downloaded a different link than I did (not) or a lot of people need to get their ears cleaned up. It's definitely not album quality, but you can hear decently both guitars and Janne is definitely hearable. Not as he will be once we have the final version, but definitely there. Hell, it even got somebody to pick up that the first part of the solo sounds like Roope which went undetected at first even to us guitar players/guitar nerds who know Roope uses brass picks which makes him sound a lot more abrassive and sharp (not in the "precise" kind of meaning, but in the pointy and with extra treble/highs). The playing is not very Alexi style either, but that is forgiveable since we don't expect many solos out of Roope. No key solo btw, didn't notice it at first, that may help to the "where's Janne" part, but the rest of the keys are definitely there, including the apparently very missed orchestra hits.

The album will indeed be quite better, but either you downloaded a different link than I did (not) or a lot of people need to get their ears cleaned up. It's definitely not album quality, but you can hear decently both guitars and Janne is definitely hearable. Not as he will be once we have the final version, but definitely there. Hell, it even got somebody to pick up that the first part of the solo sounds like Roope which went undetected at first even to us guitar players/guitar nerds who know Roope uses brass picks which makes him sound a lot more abrassive and sharp (not in the "precise" kind of meaning, but in the pointy and with extra treble/highs). The playing is not very Alexi style either, but that is forgiveable since we don't expect many solos out of Roope. No key solo btw, didn't notice it at first, that may help to the "where's Janne" part, but the rest of the keys are definitely there, including the apparently very missed orchestra hits.

I don't know about hearing both guitars clearly man...this radio rip sounds like it's actually in mono. There's no left/right track distinction (at least from what I hear, somebody tell me if I'm just retarded lol), but I do hear Janne. He's kind of quiet, but I'm like 99.9% sure that's just the quality. In the album it'll be perfect. But yeah I can't really hear both rhythm guitars, in terms of left/right, if that makes sense. I can hear two guitars going on in Alexi's solo (or the 2nd half, if it's all him) but it's still in mono and sounds weird...that's why I stopped replaying this track because I don't want it to sound weird when I finally hear it in stereo when I buy the album XD

Yeah, I mean listen to the Nuclear Blast trailer. Everything sounds crisp and clear. It'll sound more epic in final form.

I can tell you guys how much i love the vocals! They are so incredibly aggressive and right-to-the-point it blows my mind. The drums are also epic, i cant wait to hear a decent version/quality of this!

You can only hear two guitars during the solos, that's all. Everything else is in mono. Only thing I can hear pretty good is Alexis voice and one guitar. Drums, keys and bass sucks.

You can only hear two guitars during the solos, that's all. Everything else is in mono. Only thing I can hear pretty good is Alexis voice and one guitar. Drums, keys and bass sucks.
I agree kinda, but I think the blast beats are pretty audible. Orchestral hits is very audible, and the atmospheric strings during the verses is not that hard to hear either. But I expect them all to sound better in real quality.

back to the chorus preview, i hear alexi saying :
look at your eyes blind , let me out of your eyes
set it up, when if comes to my eyes
give the promise, if you have one
you are the judge , just kill the cow

just for fun, i'm not really sure