COB start writing new album

Why do people think that every COB song should sound like Bodom After Midnight???

More like SNBN and ETID.

I don't like them because of their popularity, but because of the way they sound on each and every song.
And I don't give a shit if their album was not accepted by the half of their so-called fans! I still listen to them. I still think they are the greatest band ever! Yes, something's change but that doesn't mean I should go around asking why the hell they don't sound always the same.

You're not very bright today are you. I'm not even sure if you really mean 'sound' or if you're implying to composions. At least you should be more precise if you're rushing here commanding old timers to shut up. I don't have an opinion on their sound, I would love experimentations with different sounds. The fuss is about making creative music.

Yet another newcomer telling COB "can't sound the same always!!" without realizing they used to make different albums but now are doing similar albums. So you're exactly right: many fans want them to stop sounding the same and make creative, feelingful music nr.1 priority instead of technical riffs.

And I hate people who spit on their last 3 albums. If you don't like it, just stop listen to them and die!!!

Come on.

And I hate people who spit on their last 3 albums. If you don't like it, just stop listen to them and die!!!

You sound just like aries_retardchild right now. Face it, you can't come on the forum and tell everyone to "move on". There will always be people with different opinions and there is nothing you can do about it.

Why do people think that every COB song should sound like Bodom After Midnight???

I don't, I think their songs should sound good.

I don't like them because of their popularity, but because of the way they sound on each and every song.

I don't like the new albums because they mostly sound like lame pseudo-thrash mallcore shit with boring riffs, shitty melodies and crappy vocals.

And I don't give a shit if their album was not accepted by the half of their so-called fans! I still think they are the greatest band ever!

Cool.

Yes, something's change but that doesn't mean I should go around asking why the hell they don't sound always the same.

The first three albums don't sound the same either, but they are still good.

HATE ME!!!!111 :'(

I don't, I think their songs should sound good.

I don't like the new albums because they mostly sound like lame pseudo-thrash mallcore shit with boring riffs, shitty melodies and crappy vocals.

Cool.

The first three albums don't sound the same either, but they are still good.

If you don't like new Bodom, you're better off dead! Don't be a hatebreeder, blinded by the red light in your eyes. That will surely be your downfall.

... in your face.

P.S. New Bodom sucks.

If you don't like new Bodom, you're better off dead! Don't be a hatebreeder, blinded by the red light in your eyes. That will surely be your downfall.

... in your face.

P.S. New Bodom sucks.

puke.jpg

There will always be people with different opinions and there is nothing you can do about it.

True. But, neither can you.

More like SNBN and ETID.

Whatever. I just gave an example.

I kinda do!!!

Oh you're becoming boring with this topic. Just think what you think, I don't give a shit anymore. I thought there was gonna be at least one person who thinks similar as I do, but this sucks...

As long as they don't use that Slayer guy to produce it, I'll give it a chance.

I've like one or two songs from each of the past 3 records, and that's enough to get me by. Luckily, Hatebreeder doesn't seem to get old for me.

True. But, neither can you.

Whatever. I just gave an example.

I kinda do!!!

Oh you're becoming boring with this topic. Just think what you think, I don't give a shit anymore. I thought there was gonna be at least one person who thinks similar as I do, but this sucks...
Well, I like all Bodom, I just like the first 3 albums the best. :kickass:

Well, I like all Bodom, I just like the first 3 albums the best. kickass:
This. There is no point in saying every album is the best album EVUR!!1! only because it's cob. I like RRF a lot but for cob standards it just isnt what we came to expect.

Well, I like all Bodom, I just like the first 3 albums the best. :kickass:

All the people I know say that. But, ok, that's your opinion.

This. There is no point in saying every album is the best album EVUR!!1! only because it's cob. I like RRF a lot but for cob standards it just isnt what we came to expect.

No, but I say that all of them are great in its own way.

True. But maybe they didn't want to be predictable, so they did something unexpected.

All the people I know say that. But, ok, that's your opinion.

No, but I say that all of them are great in its own way.

True. But maybe they didn't want to be predictable, so they did something unexpected.
Nothing unexpected about it. I expected RRF to suck with the exception of a few songs, and that's exactly how I felt when I heard it. Of course if this was the only album Bodom ever released, I'd probably say it's awesome, but it's hard not to compare it to my favourite albums.

How big shitstorm do I create if I say that RRF might have recently become my favourite CoB album?