COB start writing new album

Name a few, please?

Umm... I like new Exodus and new Testament. As I said, I consider them good (as in listenable), not masterpieces. I used to listen also Slayer and Metallica something like three years ago but today I dislike both. Slayer still has few listenable songs imo but I don't still get how it is in the top 3 all time of my last.fm profile :I

Pantera, Megadeth, Slayer: bullshit, overrated by people bitter over the fact they didn't have cool music like COB in their youth.

THIS IS BLASPHEMY! Best music was done in the 80's. Deal with it, faggots
smiley_smug.gif

Even Finland had some cool music back then ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just listening Something Wild for a long time. I didn't even remember that In the Shadows was so good. I hope I get so much money to pay CoB to play this song live :D hee

I completely agree with you Razor, but be happy that here at least once in a while we get a normal discussion... You know that Opeth's forum was closed because of gay activity and trolls, right? So we're pretty okay here ):

I'm no hussy lady, I live by my own. In the middle of the woods with Alexi. And yes, don't tell anyone we're only doing this to attract forum publicity because we're being paid for it.

Piti sanoa, että oot homo hihii.. Ei kai mutta joku teini sä olet. :D ei siis millään pahalla mut tuntuu, että nykyajan teinit oppii arvostaa hyvii bändei vasta vanhempana.

Voi hyvää päivää :--DD Meikä on kuunnellu tuota paskaa joskus lukion ekoilla vuosilla ja tajusin, että kyseisillä bändeillä musiikillinen anti on pyöreä nolla ja lopetin about kokonaan tyylipuhtaan metallin kuuntelemisen. Herra käy nyt lukemassa myös vaikka wikipediasta mitä ad hominem-argumentointivirhe tarkoittaa, sillä "et tajua, koska olet teini" on typerin argumentti, mitä ihminen voi tehdä ja se samalla viestii ihmisen kyvyttömyydestä käydä keskustelua perustelluilla argumenteilla. Debatin diskurssi on alkanut saada provosoivia tendenssejä, joten alan käyttää pseudointellektuellismiani edukseni