COB start writing new album

I shouldn't have brought this up. COB fans are known as immature and superficial when it comes to music taste. StS fans are a small group, but they're mostly tall men in their thirties who dress in black, enjoy the deeply atmospheric music, clap their hands between songs in respect of the art, which the artist treats respectfully as well.

if you listen to music just looking for the ice cream melodies and catchy fast riffs, you don't capture the awesomeness under that surface

Someone who loves RRF could never feel StS's music, even tho it's brilliant and emotional as fuck.

Say fucking WHAT? Are you fucking kidding me Joonas? You, the "OMG COB HAVE TO DO THIS OTHERWISE IT'LL SUCK OMG THEY DON'T DO THE ATMOSFERIC SHIT THAT I THE SUPREME KNOWER OF HOW COB SHOULD SOUND BECAUSE THE LAKE COLOURS IN MY HEAD SAY SO" and all the other bullshit are coming with that?

I don't even know where to begin, although the audiences description was at least hilarious. You for one are the one asking for the "ice cream melodies" which was what the old albums were full off, power chords+tons of melodies, exemplified beautifully by KTS, which is still a masterpiece imo.

Also, some of the fastest songs are actually on the older albums (there's not many faster than SNBN).

But the last point is the most hilarious. There's no two people in the world alike when it comes to music, and if you were able to look at everyone's playlist, you'd find the weirdest combos ever, yet you just asume that because in your head they're compartimentalized separatedly, an RRF lover COULD NEVER!, not just a "probably wouldn't", feel that band's music.

You should try stand up comedy dude.

But also on it's own...

Yeah, Kai Hahto started playing for them, he's got the skills but not the style of StS. He's like smiling on stage and everything.

Please tell me you wrote this drunk, but drunk as in drunker than Alexi when he broke his arm.

He doesn't care to speak one word about the music. Don't fucking tell me the album isn't great. I've given you so many epic ideas. Don't tell me I've wasted my precious time again.

Again, are you fucking kidding me? Do you really think that your weird associations and perceptions are the actual right direction the band should follow to make good albums? Why the hell do you assume you're the quintessential and most important COB fan ever?

It's cool to respectfully (that means not stating it as the ultimate truth and dismissing everything else) post whatever crazy ideas we may have, but you seem to think of yourself as of being in some sort of other highness level apparently.

First, there's too much swearing and shouting in your post for me to care to look at it in-depth, and second, I'm not the most important fan, but... then I again I'm the most contributing fan on the forum... and third, the band doesn't give a fuck about me or their fan forum, we're lucky if they care about melodic death metal anymore...

Dude (Joonas)... I agree with you at some points... but that thing with Kai Hahto is just hilarious... -.-

keep up this great conversation....

Geez! Enjoy your holidays and just be patient about the new album, and hope that it will be good. Stop this bullshit which is goin on right now!

then I again I'm the most contributing fan on the forum

What a laugh. So what exactly did you contribute? I can't remember ONE single thing you'd contribute during the last years.
Let me tell you something. Nearly half the members here contribute more than you. Sleeper always post news and pics and so did many others. My contributions are tabs. So what did you contribute? The only thing what comes in my mind is your high amount of stupdiness, narcism, atmosphere repeating and "Joonas facts".

First, there's too much swearing and shouting in your post for me to care to look at it in-depth, and second, I'm not the most important fan, but... then I again I'm the most contributing fan on the forum... and third, the band doesn't give a fuck about me or their fan forum, we're lucky if they care about melodic death metal anymore...

Joonas, just go away, you cant even respect the band that puts out the music, and what, you want them to write you another SNBN just because your the most "contributing" person in a forum?? No one gives any crap about a word you say, no one is listening, everybody is just dishing your crap back in your face. You want youre neo classical crap? start your own goddamn band, and make whatever atmospheric crap you want. Honestly why the hell are you here if you dont even like their music anymore? Cant you see theyve moved on? They dont care about melodic death metal? DUDE they have clearly stated on NUMEROUS occasions that they dont want to be labeled, their music is simply stated by them as "metal". Get your facts straight wingebag.

You guys shouldn't tell Joonas to go away. I'm not afraid to admit it, the dude is half of this forum by himself and it wouldn't be COB forum without him. You guys love to hate him, I know it.

I didn't give this new album any thought until now when they say the tracks are already finished and they just have to studio. Shit man, I'm ready for some COBTV's. Actually starting to get hyped finally... I think SKO, NMF, and RTHB are almost perfect songs so I'm hoping they can build off of the great parts of these songs and complete some entire songs with it. SKO's intro and a verse parts aren't particularly bad but they do bring the song down a little bit, but the rest of the song is so good. The lead melody, chorus, and solos are freakin amazing and looking forward to more of that stuff.

Actually since i started to read this forum ~half year ago, i found this Joonas guy quite impressive, but after the first moth it had the same feel to read his post over and over and over... again.
Well, he contributed so much posts to this forum but he only gave 1 idea: More lakes, less trash, and at least atmosphere.
These things are really personal and individual things, and i dont really like the doom metal sound what he really prefer(Swallow the sun) over anything.

^I don't think that's authentic info, but considering RRF was released on late April or something and they went to studio at December if I remember correct... this time they're entering studio in January so it should be released around May... But the next few months with bits of info dropping here and there will probably be more exciting than the actual album release... I'm taking pessimistic approach this time, so I CANNOT get disappointed. There's no chance in hell I'll be disappointed if I await RRF pt. 2.

You guys shouldn't tell Joonas to go away. I'm not afraid to admit it, the dude is half of this forum by himself and it wouldn't be COB forum without him. You guys love to hate him, I know it.

yeah a spam bot can also be half of a forum by itself, but the only thing that comes out is shit, the same thing with joonas. :mad:

it's a pain in the ass to read something in this forum because every post from joonas is the same, or useless and most of the others are about how useless or stupid the posts from joonas are.

joonas must realise that the threads aren't named "Joonas, tell COB what you want them to do."

let me explain this to you joonas . We dont make the band play the music how we like it, they play it how they like it and you have to just suck that up. if you dont like what they make, go fuck your self and start being an tokio hotel Faggot. its their band, its their music, its their rules. Who are you to tell them how to write music. what they do is what they made them became what they are now, and what they play is because They like it.
if we like it to than you go there and listen to it and check out there shows. if you dont like it, you kill yourself, its their thing not ours !!!!

that is how its done and nothing else !. if you cant handle how it really is kill your self, seriously STOP BEING such an Facking idiot. listen to yourself., your trying to teach us how its done? you have no fucking idea how its done. your just an anoying little prick asking for alot of attention, this is not the place dude!.

if you like bodom, this is an bodom forum, ACT NORMAL.
you still keep listening to there new stuff anyway...

and AGAIN if you dont like their music, make your own band and do everything you wish for in there, but dont change something that is not changeble. its NOT up TO FuckIng YOU to FUCKING SAY how the FUCk its Fucking DOne you FUcking FUck !

EDIT: why people not come here to discuss is because you fucking ruined it. they dont come in this thread anymore because everything they say. you got an response word for it how you think it should be done. than there is no point in coming here. because you always fuck it up for others in here. now people think fuck that shit because we got an fucking idiot on this forum who thinks to know it better. NO point in discussing than

Actually i dont "love" it. He just starts so much shit with everyone, and makes a huge fuss about the same thing in every post.

Look, I'm just trying to discuss something interesting about this music, but instead of contributing to discussion you guys keep spinning the same shit about me, hugging each other and siggin' each others' insults triggered at me. Get a fucking set and start living like sophisticated people. All you ever do is whine about me and never talk about the music. It's making me pissed off.

Now shut the hell up or tell everyone what you're expecting from the new COB album. I most sincerely and honestly do not give one FUCK what you think about me. I am however interested in what you think about the new COB album.

Actually i dont "love" it. He just starts so much shit with everyone, and makes a huge fuss about the same thing in every post.

Great joke.

I'm here to talk about the music, I don't start shit with people, I'm even quite patient, until they cross the limit and talk personal shit about me. People here think I'm some weak-ego troll, but I'm devoted to humbly learn and teach a martial art, so I certainly don't feel a need to start fights on the internet. I may correct someone if he states something that's totally ludicrous. I may state my wild opinions but they're just my opinions and my personal truths.

I don't even know you, and here you are talking shit about me in every post and blaming ME for starting shit. Start worrying about your own shit and please talk about the new COB album which is the topic of this thread, NOT Joonas the member. Every third of my posts is about trying to put you blokes into some kind of management since there's no moderators to ban you for constant oppression and off-topic.

With love and understanding.

Well people do that because you always talk about how the earlier albums are all better than the later ones, when they're all great. Plus youve earned yourself some bad rep talking to, and disrespecting the band members. Not to mention the hundreds, if not thousands of posts talking about the same thing, atmosphere and whatnot.

Look, I'm just trying to discuss something interesting about this music, but instead of contributing to discussion, you guys keep spinning the same shit about me, telling me to sign off, shut up, and keep making signatures of each others' insulting comments about me... Get a fucking set and start living like humans. It's so annoying I'm the only guy talking about music and all you do is talk about me. It's YOU who're repeating the same shit all over again, I'm getting bored to death.

its your own behaviour and Act making us talk to you how we are doing right now.

and listend man i dont like bitching with other peoples to. its all better to handle each with respect. but you always have something to say to get on somebody's nerves, you always find a way to get somebody's blood start boiling. its they way you talk and how you talk on here, we can read the attitude your dumping in your posts (the smartass smartmouthing attitude mister knowing everything better attitude ) wich you can figure people dont like about you. and your lately very on the they have to play this because its better they have to do that because its better..... Its all up to them not to ours. they arent going to listen to you anyway, because they write the stuff what comes up in there minds. not what comes from somebody else his/her mind.

and you just done it again with this post. your telling its anoying you only talk about music and we only talk about you, that something to start war on already,

and your getting bored ? go jerk your self than but dont ruine our forum,
its these comments that makes people want to twist your neck on this forum.. your all creating your on dipshit trouble !

listen. i usually dont pick sides on between people. but i can Clearly understand why people start hating you here. and i hope you start to figure that out soon to dude ! for your sake !

and oke let me admit this. We cant change anybody here. its not up to us to change you in your behaviour. its the same as telling bodom how to write there music. but you can think by your self before you post an hate comment. how people would react to that..

Well people do that because you always talk about how the earlier albums are all better than the later ones, when they're all great. Plus youve earned yourself some bad rep talking to, and disrespecting the band members. Not to mention the hundreds, if not thousands of posts talking about the same thing, atmosphere and whatnot.

you See Joonas. this dude is on this forum since november. and he already knows you... it should say enough ...

EDIT YAY 1000th post muhaha

Well people do that because you always talk about how the earlier albums are all better than the later ones, when they're all great.

They're all great, but as a fan it's difficult to tolerate the abscence of some of the great aspects of older COB in the newer material.

Plus youve earned yourself some bad rep talking to, and disrespecting the band members.

How have I disrespected them? If I was in the band I'd have a different will as to what style the music should develope in. In the heat of the moment I may express it in a manner which may seem insulting. Only personal "insult" I've made is Alexi's not being as creative or appear as passionate as he used to, and that's just my opinion (and almost everybody else's except the remaining bunch of members on this forum, and it's just the casual thing that seems to happen to bands).

Not to mention the hundreds, if not thousands of posts talking about the same thing, atmosphere and whatnot.

What should I talk about?

This is a never-ending pattern. I should just keep my focus, discuss the music and never reply to the hate mail. It's just the fuckness of people telling me to get off their forum - when I'm the only one talking about the music - that makes me lose it sometimes.