COB start writing new album

Lol'd so hard when I realized the same band that released a skater video last album now has chicks getting their throats cut - while smiling, might I add, for their next video. But for real this really looks like it's gonna be awesome as hell.

That part reminds me of the Sixpounder video. Looks cool.

Alexi's vocals are sounding really good on that little clip. I'm well excited about the album now.

Nice try, Nuclear Blast employee...

Wow, really!?

It seriously was playing on Liquid Metal. I honestly was wondering if they got some sort of special permission to play it since I couldn't find it anywhere to be heard on the internet after I heard it on XM. Perhaps they did as it seems like people think it was an impossibility that I could have heard this song?

I found a database online that lets you look at tracklists of different XM stations and filter the dates and times and found that it WAS played. Let me see if I can make a link here....

http://www.dogstarradio.com/search_...te=25&shour=5&sampm=PM&stz=1&ehour=7&eampm=PM

There ya go!

That was not my claim, but I'm certain people would be happier to read the forum if there were less people constantly shitting up the place. For every Joonas post there's tens of "LOL Joonas u fag" posts which are retarded beyond belief. It's a forum, not instant messaging. Also poop "jokes" are bad.

But well, what am I expecting. It's been like this forever.

Where's necro and iPot?

Simmer down bertha I was only joking. Anyways on topic the sample sounds pretty good- has melodies through the song even the verses (at least I think it was a verse) like in their older stuff which is a good thing.

Hasn't anybody ripped that song from radio? =D Oh no!!

E: SymphonyXJapan, can i listen to this radio online? I could rip the song from internet radio.

Wow, really!?

It seriously was playing on Liquid Metal. I honestly was wondering if they got some sort of special permission to play it since I couldn't find it anywhere to be heard on the internet after I heard it on XM. Perhaps they did as it seems like people think it was an impossibility that I could have heard this song?

I found a database online that lets you look at tracklists of different XM stations and filter the dates and times and found that it WAS played. Let me see if I can make a link here....

http://www.dogstarradio.com/search_...te=25&shour=5&sampm=PM&stz=1&ehour=7&eampm=PM

There ya go!

Oh shit. Well slap my ass and call me Sally. I am sorry for confusing you with a Nuclear Blast employee! In my defense, you can never be too careful these days... *shifty eye*

Holy phack man! That would be awesome!!!oneoneoneleven

Hmm... this is kinda picking needle from haystack. Last play was in 26.3. I hope they play this song again today. I'll let you know right away if im succesful.

E: I'll just have to listen liquid metal nonstop and put recording on when the song appears

i put that radio going and record with stereo mix, but i'll see if it is possible to listen previous played things

E: oh, shit "it is possible to rewind only an hour with trial account" =D

I'll see if i manage to do something about that...

Oh sweet. Would you mind linking the radio stream??