Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Israel

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be the first international BM act. Comprised of dozens of scientists all around the globe who driven insane by extreme desolation of the place and the harshness of the climate would go on to create the world's finest and largest suicidal BM band.Genius is born from deprivation, don't you know?
We're the Forlorn Seals of Destruction.Take that, Burzum! They would create a 66 minutes full-length that would be hailed as timeless cult classic shortly after its release, tapping into previously unexplored realms of minimalism, and shaking the foundations of all other pillars of the genre.
A few months later a rescue team would come to liberate these tormented souls from the clutches of Mother Nature only to find out that they had committed an act of massive suicide. Oh, well, Forlorn Seals of Destruction, at least your music will live forever.

It's too easy to say Somalia or something, but if we talk about countries in areas that have much metal I'd say Ireland, what do they have besides Primordial?

Arcane Sun
Altar of Plagues
Mael Mórdha
Gaesa
Cruachan

They may not have much, but they have some quality acts.

It would be the first international BM act. Comprised of dozens of scientists all around the globe who driven insane by extreme desolation of the place and the harshness of the climate would go on to create the world's finest and largest suicidal BM band.Genius is born from deprivation, don't you know?
We're the Forlorn Seals of Destruction.Take that, Burzum! They would create a 66 minutes full-length that would be hailed as timeless cult classic shortly after its release, tapping into previously unexplored realms of minimalism, and shaking the foundations of all other pillars of the genre.
A few months later a rescue team would come to liberate these tormented souls from the clutches of Mother Nature only to find out that they had committed an act of massive suicide. Oh, well, Forlorn Seals of Destruction, at least your music will live forever.

A black metal band from Antarctica would be fucking epic. We should start writing letters.

To whom is there to contact and how will we getthere? We need to do this by ourselves! I never thought we'd be on a boat

We'll take a longboat to the pristine Antarctic shores, raid their settlements and drink the blood of the scientists. Then we shall proceed to rock the fuck out while slaughtering a penguin on an altar. Satan will be pleased.

Epic win.

The pope is in actuality an ardent fan of Burzum and Deicide and has been spotted hedbanging violently and uncontrollably at the most inappropriate moments. The priesthood is in shock. Oy, wey, what shall we do? Who should we turn to? Save our pope, save your pope! He is possessed by SATAN!

The Pope's apparently a Muse fan according to his "official playlist". I found that funny considering some of their songs sing about how organised Catholicism is a big conspiracy.

My vote goes to MExico, I have never heard about a good band from there, but there are many countries that have great bands and they are not as famous an UK or USA or Germany, where we know most bands.

Sometimes is difficult to say which one is the weakest metal scene, because for exampla my country (CHILE) has great bands, but they do not have enough support or money resources, and here pop music or lame music is better supported by record companies, public, TV etc. And I've seen how difficult is for some friends' bands to record their first album, and promote it...I believe the big problem is people not helping their bands to be famous, actually I don't know if this happen in other places, maybe it is the same everywhere...maybe somebody can tell me how is to record a disc in some other country...

The Mexican DM scene is by far the most quality filled (relative to size) scene even if it isn't very big.

I can think of prominent bands from all these scenes except for Russia, so I voted for it. Shame on those of you who voted for Japan. Their brutal death scene is pretty titstastic from what I've heard. Also, shame on the OP for not listing Australia or Italy.

I would've preferred to vote for Denmark.

I can think of prominent bands from all these scenes except for Russia, so I voted for it. Shame on those of you who voted for Japan. Their brutal death scene is pretty titstastic from what I've heard. Also, shame on the OP for not listing Australia or Italy.

I would've preferred to vote for Denmark.

Doesn't Japan have Coffins and Sabbat :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.