Dio Tribute "We're Stars" Song Discussion

Hahahah ... aight cool cool. Ill get the clean guitars layed out tonight after work. As for the "suckage" of the original trackings, they were just scratch :p

I am going to go back tonight and add some little fills in the rhythm section along with the Adrian Smith and Dave Murray parts.

Whats your opinion on the tone? I know its pretty scratchy but I think with a bit of post EQ it might work!

Whats your opinion on the tone? I know its pretty scratchy but I think with a bit of post EQ it might work!
I really like the tone, don't change it!

Oh .. and which drums are you using from slate? I love the sound of the ones you are using for this!
I'm not using SSD, I'm using EZdrummer with Nashville EZX. There's no way in hell SSD can sound this natural!

Well then I am half tempted to let you mix this since I dont have EZD :)

There is one fill in the song that i think its a little TOO off and makes it sound like a mistake. May want to correct the timing on just that one. i am listening now and I will give you a time....

2:59 the toms at the end seem a bit TOOO sloppy. But other then that its perfect :)

Well fix it dammit so I can add it to the track !!! :p You may want to try and double it too we can mix the double in a bit lower and it will thicken it up a bit, oh and get up on the mic just a tad more it needs a bit less depth! But kick ass on hitting that fucker, thats a tough bitch to sing!

I'll do it up tonight, I have to do his other line as well and that one is a little harder for me, I can't seem to get the timing right.. the one right after the dokken lines..

-P

Excellent dude.. are you going to double track your chorus vox? sounds like one in the mp3 so I thought I'd ask....

-P

make it quick!!!!!!!!

We dont have much time!

Hey Guru, do you reckon you could upload am mp3 without your voice on it? If not I'll use Superfreak's version.
And what about the slow intro "who cries for the children....."? I didn't hear it on the versions you put in here.