Do your parents like Bodom?

Only me and my cousin from my family actually like any form of metal, the older ones are into like 60's&70's pop and the younger ones are basically rap and rave so that sucks but my 1 and a half year old niece seems to like bodom :), she always comes up to my room to play with my guitar and usually dances when bodoms on, so i have hope yet for my family :kickass:

The only thing my dad likes is 80's thrash. He saw Bodom with me (Live), and he said they were alright, but the show was fucking postponed because Bodom came in to their song sixpounder and the fucking barrier broke.

He was there for Megadeth, though.

My parents don't like them but my friends dad is one of those posh business type people and he loves CoB, he went to see them too, quite an odd combination.

My parents definitely don't like CoB. Not only that they dislike metal music, they also gave me :guh: looks when they saw the Blooddrunk CD cover :lol: I think they got a bit worried about my "mental state" back then :headbang: They kinda have some stupid prejudice about metal bands I'm afraid. They must be pretty relieved since I've moved out, because it got all silent afterwards :saint:

well...this is me being COMPLETELY honest...

my parents thought i was a devil when i used to listen to "linkin park" back when i was 7.:guh:

when i was 10, they started calling me a "tomboy"...in our language...which is bad...:eek:

now that im 16...and listen to all of this...if my parents found out that THIS is what i listen to...they would simply KICK MY FUCKING ASS out of the house....

in short...no...hell no...they do not like bodom.:lol:

My mom's pretty open to them...I mean she kinda got used to my musical preferences,and since she hears them constantly,she's almost like "...THOSE guys huh ? New song ?" She actually likes some songs and the transition was made by Warmen.:kickass:

And my dad,well,dunno if he doesn't hear them or pretends he doesn't...but he's ok...whatever I like...

My brother is a moron...it took him forever to listen to them,we jammed some songs,I made him watch the Trashed,Lost...the Knockout...and one day he started to like them...we hanged for a beer and I heard him say that "nothing works better on such atmosphere than COB":kickass:

...he still doesn't understand the vocal part,thinks it's all the same...tough he's older than I am,he needs to GROW UP!

My mom hates COB and metal in general, I played the song "Sixpounder" in front of her and she told me to turn it off, and said that it, and I quote, "sounded like the devil". My dad doesn't hate it, he doesn't like the screaming much, but I put metal CDs on in the car and he likes them. He was in awe when I played "Raining Blood", and he took a liking to Opeth's "Ghost Reveries". Still, he prefers The Beach Boys. :rofl:

My parents told me that they will break all my CDs if they looked at me listening to that music again!!! My father said, people start listening that music and at the end they kill their parents!! Of course now...I listen COB everyday!

My parents definitely don't like CoB. Not only that they dislike metal music, they also gave me :guh: looks when they saw the Blooddrunk CD cover :lol: I think they got a bit worried about my "mental state" back then :headbang: They kinda have some stupid prejudice about metal bands I'm afraid. They must be pretty relieved since I've moved out, because it got all silent afterwards :saint:

Haha, that's nothing! You should be happy you're not into Cannibal Corpse.