Do your parents like Bodom?

My mother (A 40 year old High school teacher) loves bodom, she have seen them live twice. She also have a bunch of Bodom shirts... :)

No living person likes COB unless they listened to metal before.

Some people say they don't hate COB 100%, that there's actually a good enough to listen part included here and there. Oh really

lol my dad likes some songs but my mom hates it ahaha she doesn't think its 'real' music, which is complete bullshit ahaha

well my old man is one of those classic rock boys so hell no. until i showed him the CCR cover of lookin through my back door now how can he resist that banjo shit?:kickass:

My mum and brother both know who Alexi Laiho is now because I keep going on about him and COB. She also knows Paul Gilbert and Yngwie Malmsteen, but she doesn't know how to properly pronounce his name so it's just "wingwingwingwing". :lol:

Well they like the slower stuff like....angles dont kill but most of the stuff they dont beacause they dont like the screamy vocals.......

Once my dad came to me (with a worried expression that i'll never forget) and asked: Why are they soooooooo angry??

my parents refuse to believe it is even correct to call it music. That people don't like the screaming, ok, can live with that. But saying that those solo's and riffs are bad?? Really don't understand them. Luckily I got a bit of support from my sister, even though she's more into bands like Nightwish and isn't the greatest fan of grunt either