EARTHTONE 9

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
Please post all questions, comments & anything related to this artist here.

Arc-Tan-Gent / Lo-def(inition) Discord

earthtone_arc.jpg
earthtone_lo.jpg

It's a real shame that Arc'Tan'Gent (judging by the lack of interest in this thread) has gone largely unnoticed by the members of this board.

Et9 were a very unique sounding band, and Andy gave this album a tremendous sound - it's actually quite indescribable. It's sort of spacey, futuristic and huge... but even that doesn't sound right. And more than anything, this album is an absolute lesson in having a production fit the music.

Effectively this is just a bit of a bump in the vain hope that a few more people will check this out. Flawless album from start to finish.

It's a real shame that Arc'Tan'Gent (judging by the lack of interest in this thread) has gone largely unnoticed by the members of this board.

Et9 were a very unique sounding band, and Andy gave this album a tremendous sound - it's actually quite indescribable. It's sort of spacey, futuristic and huge... but even that doesn't sound right. And more than anything, this album is an absolute lesson in having a production fit the music.

Effectively this is just a bit of a bump in the vain hope that a few more people will check this out. Flawless album from start to finish.

I love that record!