Future of Music

I think everyone knows the positive/negative aspects to it. I'm just a little curious as to what it will be like in 5 to 10 years when technology is easier, faster, and less expensive to come by...so it'll be hard NOT electing to download.

Scott

SheisMySin said:
I think everyone knows the positive/negative aspects to it. I'm just a little curious as to what it will be like in 5 to 10 years when technology is easier, faster, and less expensive to come by...so it'll be hard NOT electing to download.

Scott
Either the mainstream will crumble, or downloaders will face more severe consequences

If the future of music is they same as it is now this would be the future

DSC02001.jpg

SheisMySin said:
Well you're obviously not getting my point if you think I'm just preaching about stealing.

Um, I don't think anyone is thinking you're 'preaching about stealing.' You made it pretty clear that you're against pirating music.

^^^ That's the most constipated-looking, brick-like shit I've ever seen.

A question for sheismysin.

Who she is your sin ?

what's her name

tarja_turunen.jpg

Turnunen just not hot enough.

Hopefully the new singer is really really hot.

So, yesterday, I came downstairs and my brother said to me "you look like a librarian" so I retorted "a sexy one!"

Then, Sean came over and I said to him ''my brother said I look like a librarian today", and he responded "a sexy one".

:oops: