GMD Poll: Darkthrone's Discography Ranked

giphy.gif

HAHAHA!

CASSETTEISGOD, would you buy $100 giftcards at $10 a piece knowing it was probably an error in listing?

No but not for ethical or moral reasons but rather it would seem too good to be true and I do all I can to avoid hassles and problems. Especially anything involving money.
Most of the time they send 'em out. They can even get sued if they don't. Same goes for amazon, they still send it out if you put in a order for it while it was up at that price. Same goes for a store if you walk in and they have the wrong price advertised. Their mistake is not my fault.

you guys have a clear misunderstanding of what a true conservative is. Stop watching tv. israel is an occupied 75 year old state which is outdated by conservatism and true/classic liberalism

Anyway ...
PbyY9uI.png

might not be an error since it was a "warehouse deal" but it was factory sealed, had the stickers on it and all.

4AXyCXq.jpg

... btw i got a sealed DLP of Hardwired ... to Self Destruct (Deluxe Edition) for only $5! Don't know if it was an error or what but was back up to $45 the next day. Go ahead and cry me a river, bitchburgerboy

Funny since you're the one crying about a three-year-old argument that I had totally forgotten until you brought it up. Particularly funny since you brought it up on the charge that I don't buy music and now here you are bragging about buying a (really shitty Metallica) album at a price that you think was a mistake.