GMD Poll: Darkthrone's Discography Ranked

so funny, how we literally got to PtH because of METALCORE, and he is asking me what kind of metal i think they play :lol:

anyway, they are a progressive metalcore band to be exact

So according to you, Earth Crisis has more in common with metal than metalcore, but for Protest the Hero it's the opposite? Show me a single metalcore song on Scurrilous.

Not even surprised you would buy anything from Hot Topic.

the guy is a fraud. I remember when he got on his moral high-horse once and talked shit to me for taking advantage of bestbuy selling $100 gift cards for like $10. Yet the guy steals music all day everyday and probably doesn't even own 95% of the albums he listens to or criticizes. FraudBurgerBoy

but the rest of that post indicates that he just might be ;)

oh my goodness, we are back to "is metalcore metal"? I really don't feel like constantly repeating myself. At least sharpen up your memory a little before engaging in this type of argument with me

So you consider them to be the same thing then?

the guy is a fraud. I remember when he got on his moral high-horse once and talked shit to me for taking advantage of bestbuy selling $100 gift cards for like $10. Yet the guy steals music all day everyday and probably doesn't even own 95% of the albums he listens to or criticizes. FraudBurgerBoy

lol I forgot all about that, you Armenian shitskins are total trash, gypsies of the Caucasus. Hilarious that you still take it in pride that you're a petty greedy shitbag, "Haha wow I got such a good deal", I bet you're almost as proud of that scam as you are the Armenian genocide.

I buy new CDs, I pirate out-of-print stuff. I've bought albums off of at least a few members off of this forum. I listen to new albums on Bandcamp as well. And yeah, I don't buy shit albums, I'm not going to waste money on shitty black metal album #100 just to see if it changes my mind.

lol I forgot all about that, you Armenian shitskins are total trash, gypsies of the Caucasus. Hilarious that you still take it in pride that you're a petty greedy shitbag, "Haha wow I got such a good deal", I bet you're almost as proud of that scam as you are the Armenian genocide.
giphy.gif

Reactions: CiG