GMD Poll: Darkthrone's Discography Ranked

what a lying sack of shit. This is the same guy who used try to argue with me about which of the last few Testament albums were the best ones?

I've never listened to any of newer Testament albums. Proofs, man. Don't accuse me of something I've never said. The last one I heard was Practice What You Preach.

I didn't, I was just searching to defend my kishka-eating buddy because that didn't sound like him at all.

Can't imagine many things less interesting to remember than a three-year-old internet argument about late-period Testament so I understand why your usually impeccable memory failed you this once.

EDIT: irt a couple posts up

There are several who don't. You are out of the loop per usual.
1502040153543.gif

I didn't, I was just searching to defend my kishka-eating buddy because that didn't sound like him at all.

Can't imagine many things less interesting to remember than a three-year-old internet argument about late-period Testament so I understand why your usually impeccable memory failed you this once.

EDIT: irt a couple posts up
What exactly did you search for to find it? My search engine game is lacking.

I think I just searched 'formation damnation' specifically within this section of the forum and it was one of the first results to pop up.

Okay, the final version:

1. A Blaze in the Northern Sky
2. Transilvanian Hunger
3. Panzerfaust
4. F.O.A.D.
5. Under a Funeral Moon
6. The Underground Resistance
7. Ravishing Grimness
8. Soulside Journey
9. Arctic Thunder
10. Hate Them