GMD Poll: Iron Maiden Albums Ranked

Most of those subgenres and variations are just the addition of various non-metal elements atop the same few riffs.

You're fucking shit.

giphy.gif

Terrible rebuttal. Black metal has so many variations and subgenres within it and you're trying to condense it down to some easily defeated strawman. You're fucking shit.

It's not a rebuttal when you won't even post a counterpoint to it you fuckshovel

Still more variations than groove metal.

Doesn't make black metal more interesting. Just more diluted.

Probably more variations than trad and thrash and doom metal too, who gives a shit?

If you make the crux of your argument:
I find the fact that more hooks and better riffs existing to be more 'interesting' than tremolo picking the same 4 notes for 4 minutes.

Obviously he does you virgin scum.

It's not a rebuttal when you won't even post a counterpoint to it you fuckshovel

My counterpoint is that your characterisation of black metal is worse than a fucking Ayn Rand antagonist.

If you make the crux of your argument:

Obviously he does you virgin scum.

My counterpoint is that your characterisation of black metal is worse than a fucking Ayn Rand antagonist.

"more hooks and better riffs" = "variations and subgenres"? Dumb abo.

"more hooks and better riffs" = "variations and subgenres"? Dumb abo.

It's *abbo.
You can't even mock me correctly, fucking useless autist. ;)

Also, you're clearly ignoring how he characterised black metal.

You haven't made a counterpoint though. Why? Is it because I'm right?

I have made a counterpoint, I criticised your characterisation of black metal.

Reactions: Slammed
No it's some kind of Tony Abbott is a dickhead but was never referred to as an abo thing

People rating Iron Maiden high are probably prone to idealizing first works and S/Ts. Iron Maiden was incredibly unpolished, and not in the admirably "raw" way one may describe thrash albums. It almost wasn't even metal. The Led Zeppelin imitation is obvious.
The self titled rules and I'm not usually a debut fanboy like most of the in-crowd. And there is absolutely zero Led Zeppelin imitation going on whatsoever, where are you getting that from?

:rolleyes: Maybe I should. The groupthink is even worse than I remember.
Is it groupthink, or could it possibly be that you posted something incredibly stupid and wrong?

Reactions: CiG