GMD Poll: Judas Priest’s Discography Ranked

It's been a while since I listened to Point of Entry, but I don't remember a single peak. Definitely one I need to revisit for this list, but in the past it's always been a chore.

As for Defenders of Faith, it does have some cheesy/ commercial stuff on it, especially near the end, but I still enjoy those tracks. Definitely one of the Priest albums I listen to the most often.

Desert Plains is easily one of their greatest songs ever, and I'd put the adjacent tracks just barely below that one.

Here's what I got.

1. Sad Wings of Destiny
2. Painkiller
3. Screaming for Vengeance
4. Stained Class
5. Sin After Sin
6. Killing Machine
7. British Steel
8. Turbo
9. Defenders of the Faith
10. Ram it Down
11. Rocka Rolla
12. Redeemer of Souls
13. Angel of Retribution
14. Point of Entry
15. Nostradamus
16. Demolition
17. Jugulator

I think Point of Entry is definitely an underrated Priest album. It's definitely kind of stupid lyrically but songs like "Heading Out the Highway" and "Hot Rockin" are just too fucking fun. The bonus song "Thunder Road" is awesome as well and there really isn't anything that terrible on the album. I think I rate it so highly because it holds a special place in my heart.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Glad to see Demolition and Jugulator at the bottom of people's lists. Such pieces of shit.

Demolition is better than any Australian metal album that wasn't performed by Taramis or Sadistik Exekution (and I'm probably just being diplomatic on that second point).

Fuck you, I talked to a female professor yesterday in order to receive a signature to authorize key access to a particular laboratory in my building, I talk to women all the time you fucking fuck fucker.

I forgot Vauxdvihl's To Dimension Logic btw, that one is better than Demolition as well.