GMD Poll: The Chasm's Discography Ranked

"thrash does not work for them" and puts their thrashiest album at the #2 spot :lol:

wot?

PROCESSION TO THE INFRAWORLD
Gonna go against the grain and rank this fairly low - it's their thrashiest album by far and I'm not that into thrash and I also think it's their worst-produced album outside of the debut. It's still an amazing, tight-as-fuck album that always seems to end too soon.

Interesting. To me, The Spell is the thrashiest by far. I think Procession is their most straight up death metal record and it's certainly their most rhythmically violent.

so Vegard evidently doesn't even know what thrash is :lol:

so TechBarb evidently doesn't even know what thrash is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i always thought conjuration was marginally the thrashiest as well. it's definitely between that one and spell. *shrug*

@HamburgerBoy if it makes any difference, you included two bonus tracks in your track ratings for the debut, and they were two of your three lowest rated songs.

Last edited:
wot?

so TechBarb evidently doesn't even know what thrash is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
so which part of those quotes are you having trouble following? Vegard said Procession is their thrashiest. I said he's wrong. You put Conjuration(their thrashiest album) at the #2 spot and then went on to complain about how "thrash does not work for them" so i laughed at you for once again showing us how broken your ears are.
giphy.gif

i always thought conjuration was marginally the thrashiest as well.
correct.

And I gave the three thrashiest songs on Conjuration all 2s and 2.5s so I don't see what's inconsistent.

@HamburgerBoy

I just noticed that on the remaster of Deathcult for Eternity, they have changed up the ordering of Possessed by Past Tragedies and Apocalypse but haven't changed it on the track listing. So I am not sure if you have them the correct way around in your ratings.

This is Possessed by Past Tragedies:

so I don't see what's inconsistent.
amazing, are you off your meds again? Dude you basically said The Spell of Retribution is their thrashiest and said thrash doesn't work for them which is why you ranked it so low. You also ranked their thrashiest album at #2 and called it a strong attempt. And then you followed that up with a chain of texts that you clearly didnt even comprehend properly thinking that you were proving some point. idiot.

We still need Old Wainds’ and Crimsonfloyds’ lists at least (dunno who else intends to vote) before it can be closed anyway.

I also hope HBB manages to listen to Farseeing the Paranormal Abysm.

Last edited:
amazing, are you off your meds again? Dude you basically said The Spell of Retribution is their thrashiest and said thrash doesn't work for them which is why you ranked it so low. You also ranked their thrashiest album at #2 and called it a strong attempt. And then you followed that up with a chain of texts that you clearly didnt even comprehend properly thinking that you were proving some point. idiot.

"Hey if I cut off the part that shows I was speaking out of my ass it'll look like I made a good argument"

lmao, dumb Turk

Also agree that HBB should listen to Farseeing. Since we're all united in this I really don't think he has a say in the matter.

Reactions: CiG