Have metalcore and deathcore gone beyond death metal?

Is it possible to come on this forum and not want to fucking strangle someone ?

Is it possible to come on this forum and not want to fucking strangle someone ?

No. It's needed to be extremely calm to browse this forum. Like a buddhist. Otherwise you'll just smash your computer and set your home on fire.

I think you should try your luck at the non-metal subforum :Spin::bah::dopey::yell::D:D:tickled::devil::Shedevil::wave::popcorn::eek::confused::yow:

I wanted to post the LOL emoticon, but your post has already reached the smiley limit, so I'll just type it:

LOL

As I Lay Dying are terrible and ontop christians. Get taste.

AILD is not terrible and the religious beliefs of a band should not be a determining factor of the quality of their music. Try listening to Sympathy, for example.

As I Lay Dying are terrible and ontop christians. Get taste.

What does the second part of that sentence mean exactly? Are you promoting religious bigotry as an excuse to dislike a band? Every band should be taken at the face value of their music regardless of what they believe in. ;)

Yes, the elitist small-minded antiquated "real metal" conspiracy seems to have overwhelmed your feeble mind, hope you have a high enough stepladder to climb down off that high horse horse you're on... :lol:

ah yes the classic and irrefutable "you're just an elitist" retort. :lol:

Yes, the elitist small-minded antiquated "real metal" conspiracy seems to have overwhelmed your feeble mind, hope you have a high enough stepladder to climb down off that high horse horse you're on... :lol:

Maybe you should just shut the fuck up and kill yourself. How is it elitist in any way to dislike a shitty watered down band? Your arguments are always extremely horrendous, and your way too fucking dumb to be a troll. Do us all a favour and perform seppuku.

PS, I hate drunk forum posting.

I've listened to a lot of the Death Metal posted on here actually, and it's not bad by any means, but I still prefer the style of a band like As I Lay Dying or Killswitch Engage more.

Eh... that's a little vague.

I'm not saying it's wrong to like those bands, but why come to talk on a forum where the majority don't like your kind of bands? Shouldn't you find a forum where those types of bands are discussed? Just saying.

You're arguments are always extremely horrendous, and you're way too fucking dumb to be a troll.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to take a guy seriously who says I have bad arguments when he doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're". Of course I wouldn't expect anything better from someone small-minded enough to be giving suicide invites online :lol:
Metalcore is as much metal as anything else under the "metal umbrella", and is in fact a lot more brutal and intense than a lot of its neighbours under the umbrella. Saying it isn't metal is just silly small-minded elitist BS.;)

Standard nocturnalnemesis reply:

Nonsensical attempt at an insult, emoticon, repeat.

or trying to divert the issue such as "oh well you can't spell correctly therefore the bands i like are awesome and your bands suck! see i knows me dat logic! SOAD RULES!"