I hate emo. Bloodbath backs this up.

Flal said:
Exactly, do you confound a 6 foot 6 broad shouldered, beard wearing, axe swindeling viking with long hair with a woman? I fucking hope not!

Not sure where your coming from but you could minus the beard and it could be a viking woman :p

Jinn said:
Bloodbathport.JPG

:)

deathtoinocents said:
are you saying that because i have attempted suicide i am emo??? i hate emo people, i never have been or never will be emo. i listen to death/black metal, so don't say only emo people cut themselves... i know many people who do, none of them are god damn pussies or emo....

Emo = emotional, if your cutting yourself and such, you may have emotional problems you need to sort out or could just be chemical imbalance which resulted inyour strange emotional problems.

and...uh....yeah if your slashing up your wrists its not motivated by logic its motivated by craziness or out of whack emotions by the none musical definition you are emo, but yeah....

so yeah your friends and you are emo not in the scene sense but in the you have issues sense.

deathtoinocents said:
are you saying that because i have attempted suicide i am emo??? i hate emo people, i never have been or never will be emo. i listen to death/black metal, so don't say only emo people cut themselves... i know many people who do, none of them are god damn pussies or emo....

it doesnt matter what music you listen to, if you cut yourself you are emo (in the none scene sense)

listening to death/black metal and cutting yourself doesnt make it any less retarded

BTW you and your friends must be so cool.......:p

FOREVERendsTODAY said:
Clearly, you are a tool who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. Clearly, that's not emo. Emo was a genre of hardcore punk music that died in the early 90's. Those are scene kids. You are one of the many people who confuses emo with pop-punk, and by doing so you are no better than those scene kids who label themselves emo. Harcore and "emo" kids are usually the same thing, different band shirts and slighly less tighter pants don't make a difference, they're still fucking scene kids.

Now I don't know what it's like where you live, but most people that look like that call themselves hardcore, but they don't listen to real hardcore, they listen to shitty mallcore bands like Atreyu. BTW, the guys in the second pic don't look any less like douchebags than the cunts above them. Don't get me wrong though, I love metal, including Bloodbath. You're just acting like way too much of a tool. Yeah, wow, he looks like he is going to slaughter a baby, that's real badass. Just imagine if everyone dressed like Bloodbath instead. I'm pretty sure that everyone else in the world who isn't a metalhead or scene kid would agree that both of those styles look equally stupid.

Also, the cutting references are played out more than Eddie Van Halen on "Eruption". The fact of the matter is, only pussies cut themselves, and these pussies listen to Slipknot, or are fisted in their vaginas by angsty stepfathers. I see tight pants at shows, I see middle school girls at shows, I don't see cut marks.

Just for the record the guys from bloodbath dont walk around in fake blood

and ive definetly seen emo kids that look like they have jumped in a gigantic blender

Emos need to die..I'd be willing to risk an alliance with the Hardcore pussies to see the Emos destroyed.

I remember that some time ago on the Katatonia forum someone suggested that Katatonia hated emo cause the song "passing bird" said..." Too much fucking emo is false i know"..

Although im sure this wasnt intended to be against this mediocre excuse of display on mtv´s most wanted.. i Laughed so hard and to this day im always singing that bit when im amongst emo retarded kids..

I remember also that a big discussion about if it was good or not started and some guy said.." hey leave those poor strange haircuts alone" again to this day i laugh so hard and i always referr to them as strange haircuts.

to wrap it up..

EMO FUCKING SUCKS...