I hate emo. Bloodbath backs this up.

Luz said:
I didn't know you had so much wrath in your heart Matt. :lol:
I knew you hate me!
And of course, asians don't belong to metal... just think about it.
haha, well it's ok i hate gueros like myself too :loco:

actually now that i think about it are there any asian metal bands at all really? like that anyone's heard of?

Hey Jinn, nice job, we have WAAAAYYYYY too many emo kids here in waterloo lol, i'm gonna post a link to this thread on a couple emo sites lol, see what they reple...probably commit suicide or something lol

cthulufhtagn said:
actually now that i think about it are there any asian metal bands at all really? like that anyone's heard of?
Japan has a healthy metal scene. :p

Sigh
Sabbat
Metalucifer
Abigail
Tyrant
Boris (sort of)
Shadow
Sorrow of Tranquillity
Fatima Hill
Terror Squad
Intestine Baalism
Ritual Carnage

Sigh, Sabbat, and Abigail are probably the most well known.

scttrbrain said:
And I'm with a few other people in this thread - the typical Manowar 'Brothers In Metal' fan thing is gayer and more annoying than any emo.

djee, i'm not a fan of manowar myself
just want to be nice..

i think people are shouting at other 'metal-alike' (= hardcore, emo, whatever) bands and stuff just let them think they are tough and hard and kewl, because they listen to good music and al the other music is for wannabe's, i listen to 'that sort of music' and i'm fucking hard, i rule
i think those people think like that

just stfu, listen to you're own music, if u don't like other music or can't even watch people that love that music. well, what a pathetic guy you must be

Hands down, one of THE funniest and best threads Ive seen in a long time!

Make your choice!

BORING GENERIC WANKERS

My_Chemical_Romance.jpg

OR

THE REAL SHIT!!!!

iron6.jpg

Immortal.live.26.jpg

Ah. There seems to be more & more emos in my city center.:yuk:

I wish they'd all just bugger off somewhere else to mope about.

Perhaps down a large black neverending hole, that would do the job nicely.

Jinn, i do agree with you about EMO, one of the worst genres ever, but I do have to say, it appears your comparison was a little biased, and the secone thing is your attack on musicianship, it is a little asanine to make this statement against their musicianship when a man like yourself who has been playng guitar for a year just learned to properly tune down a month ago, and who has openly admitted to going into a music store and turning on every effect in an effects rack. Not exactly what i would call good musicianship

My town is overrun with emo kids and if i don't get out of here soon i might be forced to kick some asses