Iconoclast: News/Info Thread

I checked the NB site last night and there was some newly posted news about some sort of new "metal" film festival.....hope that wasn't the BIG news......

Well they did post that All Shall Perish just released a new single, which sounds fucking sick. I really hope that was not the big news because I already knew they were about to release a single.

Solo in Dehumanize is awesome :D
I just love romeo's style, even though its only present in that solo only a bit, its so cool. It's only like 10 notes of the solo that are romeo style, but it's great.

UPDATES:

-Some new photos, you can take a look at all of them here http://www.verdammnis.com/pictures.php?id=441
-'Set The World On Fire' Live video from Barcelona
-'Eve Of Seduction' Live video from Barcelona
-Updated the tour setlist, since the past few shows they've been swapping out some songs for 'Evolution (The Grand Design)' & 'Heretic'
-Had to remove one of the videos, can't recall which song/show it was. But the youtube user seems to have removed it. Could be for one of many reasons!

The setlist could be much better. Too much from Paradise Lost, pretty similar to the setlist from the last tour.
I'm really looking forward to hearing Iconoclast, I hope we have soon some more news!

Anyone noticed very good polyrhytm in main riff?
Guitar is playing in 7/4, and drums are in 3/4 :) I think I'm right :)

I made a mistake - guitar is in 13/8. Which makes the riff more sick :) :loco:
Also, I tabbed the riff, hope the notes are right:

D||-----------------------------------------|
A||-----------------------------------------|
F||-----------------------------------------|
C||-----------------------------------------|
G||--/7-------/7~---------------------------|
D||-------0----------0--6--5-3---0----1--0--|

So jazzed that they played Eve of Seduction live...that song just smokes!
Please play that in Atlanta!

and just to help out anyone that clicks on the link above - not much navigating, just click on "whats new" and youll see the symphony x link

Sure some of us can get a little cranky, for what its worth. It has been nearly a year since there was an update though. So anyone who is cranky, its their right as a human being to be cranky. And want to bitch at who ever they'd like. Whether it be the band, the label, the fans.

I could care less, I'm happy to know what I know. I'm disgruntled at NB lack of envolvement, but otherwise. No biggie, will be awesome when the album finally hits store shelves :)