In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

- IF is shit now.
- IF was better back then.
- IF would be good if they were as good as they were back then.
- Jesper is a good guitar player, yes? Yes..
True...

Others share your opinion that "old IF" was much better, but you don't see them complaining in almost literally every post why new IF is not old IF
Why is this topic banned? Because it's so obvious current In Flames is dung?

- What do oyu call IF after 2000? Joke.
A good one! Because... just compare The Jester Race and Siren Charms, they're like from a different planet.

Congratulations on pointing out my mistakes and telling everyone what an idiot I am. Now, celebrate.

Also...

arguin11.gif

Why is this topic banned? Because it's so obvious current In Flames is dung?
It's not banned, I just tried to ask in a nice way if it is all you are capable of saying. You can write it down a million times more for all I care, just wanted to know if there's any point talking with you about this.

A good one! Because... just compare The Jester Race and Siren Charms, they're like from a different planet.
19 years passed. Jesper and Anders were 22 (!!) years old. Are you living in a box, or what? Don't know if you have kids, but if you do, it's even more surprising how you have a problem understanding the basic concept of time.

So arguing on the internet is retarded, and you are trying to show us a good example by mindlessly spamming the same shit without the slightest effort to even try to reason.

Are you aware these boards are called discussion boards? Rhetorical question, don't answer.

Are you aware these boards are called discussion boards? Rhetorical question, don't answer.

He understands better than you do:

Then, I'm sorry, but why are you here exactly? This question is usually bandwagoned by the knee-jerk answer of "oh, so if someone doesn't like everything the band does, he should go to hell????", which is not what I mean. But even that elitist prick of a guy (forgot his name, only posts here a few times) guy liked R2R, though he might be ashamed of it all these years later, who knows. Anyway, you don't like what they are doing for ~15(!) years now, and you yourself think that the band is not capable of releasing anything new that you MIGHT like.

That's not understanding, that is deliberately misinterpreting it, derailing it, hiding from the actual questions, to which he unconciously gave some answers. Not to the highlighted one though, but let that be his special secret.

Then, I'm sorry, but why are you here exactly?

but let that be his special secret.

No, I'll tell you why I'm here.

The Jester Race and Whoracle have some amazing stuff on them, few things on Colony too.

Also, I have no life. Due to medical issues, I don't have much things to do these days. It's either computer or TV, basically. I do visit the outside world sometimes, but on my own it's not easy as it used to be. Also, the before mentioned issues have made me feel like I'm not myself, I'm very angry, depressed maybe(?) and apparently depressing towards others. Maybe that's why I attack so strongly against current In Flames.

Maybe there is someone here that shares my interest in 90s In Flames... I also like Metallica's early work and Pantera stuff.

That's not understanding, that is deliberately misinterpreting it, derailing it, hiding from the actual questions, to which he unconciously gave some answers. Not to the highlighted one though, but let that be his special secret.

No, he never told you to not keep on saying how much yoy do love the band and what a great album SC it is. So he understands better than you.

After all, you are the one who told him that he shouldn't be here.

No, he never told you to not keep on saying how much yoy do love the band and what a great album SC it is. So he understands better than you.

After all, you are the one who told him that he shouldn't be here.
Oh fuck off, you talked more about SC in my name than I ever did myself. You are sweating too hard trying to project someone onto me who I am not. I only defended SC when the record was initially discussed, that's all. Everyone moved on, myself included.

Also, my point is that it's not all I'm saying, but you know it very well what I meant. I liked it better, when the roles were reversed, and I was getting on your nerves, not vice versa!

No, I'll tell you why I'm here.

The Jester Race and Whoracle have some amazing stuff on them, few things on Colony too.

Also, I have no life. Due to medical issues, I don't have much things to do these days. It's either computer or TV, basically. I do visit the outside world sometimes, but on my own it's not easy as it used to be. Also, the before mentioned issues have made me feel like I'm not myself, I'm very angry, depressed maybe(?) and apparently depressing towards others. Maybe that's why I attack so strongly against current In Flames.

Maybe there is someone here that shares my interest in 90s In Flames... I also like Metallica's early work and Pantera stuff.
I'm sorry to hear that.

I think at least 70% of the people here liked 90s IF more; it shouldn't surprise you why young and beautiful people like me are very scarce in this sub-board, because it's rare that someone enjoys arguing with old people and their nostalgia.

Stabs aside, my complaint about you was never about your validity here, or your personal preference. It's just that I haven't seen any attempt by you at actually trying to discuss anything. If you read back, people grab every opportunity to mention how terrible SC is in their opinion, BUT it's not what their posts are (all) about. Basically, you can talk with them and they bring up some interesting stuff, whether you agree with them or not. Now, what on Earth could anyone possibly expand on your continuous remark about todays' IF not being the same as 90s' IF? Agree/disagree, then what?

only4theweak said Move Through Me is his personal favorite from ASOP, and if I ignore Alias - because I think that's track is "cheating", it's way too fucking catchy -, it's mine too!! Who would've thought? Some people are not on the "SOAPF WAS SO GOOD"-train, which makes me happy, because I really don't think that record was THAT special. Etc., I really don't want to say everything which was literally on the previous page, and you could actually talk about those things.

And here's you, completely ignoring 6 (or 7, not sure about your stance on Clayman) records. I mean... that's pretty fucking rough. At least talk about the old records then, or old shows you attended, you know, when Anders didn't suck that much, and he growled like a real man, and IF released good songs, yada-yada.

There's no need for such a long post for saying nothing. You understood what I meant, but you don't care because you are smarter than anyone.

It's just that I haven't seen any attempt by you at actually trying to discuss anything.

There's one attempt, that editing thread. It ended with me being called a dickhead...

Also, I might point out that I'm not an "oldschool" IF fan, my first IF record was Reroute to Remain... or maybe Clayman, don't remember exactly. But I discovered them around the time RtoR was released.

I've ordered the Japanese import version of The Ride Majestic.

I'll share 'The End Begins Below the Surface' once I have it.

That's the funiest post ever. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Like you don't make a big fuss out of nothing, please! Mr. "IM NOT A MATADOR, OMG, WHERES MY LAWYER, WTF IS THIS, I DONT LIKE THIS JOKE THING PEOPLE KEEP MENTIONING"

But making a thread abot song editing, talking about how you did some yourself, then lashing out on someone who would like to listen to your edit... That's some next level bullshit. If I were him, I would've been happy that people are interested in my creation, and who knows, maybe they'll like it so much that they'll try it themselves, or ask me to do some, or whatever.

With every post that you make I can only think that you're becoming more and more stupid. Make you, everyone, a favour. Stop telling people what they might say or how they should behave on the boards.

By the way, you can call me whatever you want. If you think that torturing an animal to death is a funny thing, then that's ok.

But making a thread abot song editing, talking about how you did some yourself, then lashing out on someone who would like to listen to your edit... That's some next level bullshit.

Oh, so now it's ME who lashed out, sorry, but I think I was called with names, I didn't do it.

Would you like to share anything with someone who calls you a dickhead?

The only douche response in that thread is actually yours.

REALLY? What about the one where I was titled a dickhead?

You shouldn't take it seriously. With a couple of exceptions, everyone here is a dickhead, and JesterSlave is the king of the dickheads. But no, you shouldn't take it seriously. If he meant any harm to you then he would be calling you stupid, as I do with our stupid friend.

Oh, so now it's ME who lashed out, sorry, but I think I was called with names, I didn't do it.

Would you like to share anything with someone who calls you a dickhead?

LOL, are you seriously trying to deceive us, when the thread in question (with 5 posts) is right under this one, and everyone can see you are manipulating the facts??!! He called you a dickhead after you were a dickhead.

Step 1. You open a thread about song editing and you mention an example where you did it. EXAMPLE: Moonshield has that overlooong acoustic middle section. I threw that away and replaced it with best parts from The Jester's Dance. Now it doesn't bore me anymore...
Step 2. The guy is interested in your work, he would like to listen to it. Then someone else joins in, who is also interested in your edit. Interesting. Would like to hear the acoustic interlude replaced with Jester's Dance
Step 3. YOU FUCKING TELL THEM TO DO THEIR OWN EDITS. asgdfasdfaghfdsagjadjdsa (it's the sound effect of my brain cancer). Be brave and create your own, there are free "try this for free for XX days" editors around the web, you can mess with everything and change the songs for the better for yourself.
Step 4. Get offended when you are called out on your bullshit.

Others would be humble and excited when people take an interest in their hobby, work, etc., and you give that douchey reply, THEN you are acting like you did nothing and people are hurting you for no reason. And don't get delusional, the only single reason echo won't call you out on that (or other, but this was the most infuriating) bullshit, is because it would mean he had to agree with me, and he could never live with that.

*sigh* This seems more hopeless than an actual TJR2, so I guess I'll leave it at that. You are special.