In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

1. Cute teddybear. Lovely heart!
2. I fuck myself now and then with a dildo. I enjoy it muchly.
3. No, I won't leak, so keep asking and I'll keep saying no.

Become The Sky is the best song on the album. Get the special edition.

I fuck myself now and then with a dildo. I enjoy it muchly.

3898460-8864152835-

1. Cute teddybear. Lovely heart!
2. I fuck myself now and then with a dildo. I enjoy it muchly.
3. No, I won't leak, so keep asking and I'll keep saying no.

Become The Sky is the best song on the album. Get the special edition.

It is, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience is cool. You've been waiting for 8 month, you can wait for another 8 days. And it's gonna suck anyway. :D

Anders, as always totally ruining "In Plain View." Man, that song has an awesome intro as far as I heard.

All of the songs are atleast average for me (music wise) but Anders killing them with weird clean vocals.

Also I'm very excited for the title track, it looks pretty good.

Well, I thought that THrough Oblivion was the pop song of the album, but I was wrong. It sounds like a pop album with distorted guitars and a couple of metal songs. Really disapointing.

THe worst part, for me, it's not only Anders weak vocals, it's like if I've heard his melodies before.

Dude, what are you doing here?

Well, I've been a fan from 20 years now, bought all of their albums till now and loved all of them.

Now, let me ask you. If you don't like people being negative about something they release, what are you doing in a forum?

Well, I've been a fan from 20 years now, bought all of their albums till now and loved all of them.

Now, let me ask you. If you don't like people being negative about something they release, what are you doing in a forum?

This is a thread about the new album. If you don't like pop and don't like the new album (and Siren Charms IS NOT POP), then what? Are you gonna post hundreads of messages about how pop is bad and how you don't like Siren Charms because you think it's pop (which it's not, obviously)?

Sounds like a waste of time to me.

This is a thread about the new album. If you don't like pop and don't like the new album (and Siren Charms IS NOT POP), then what? Are you gonna post hundreads of messages about how pop is bad and how you don't like Siren Charms because you think it's pop (which it's not, obviously)?

Sounds like a waste of time to me.

Well. Three things.

First. I'm still specting something fromt he album because they never dissapointed me before.

Second. the thread title it's "In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread", no "Fanboys' In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread". So I supose everyone can tell whatever they want and, if it's like my particular case, discharge their frustration. Even I'm not the only one talking bad about the album, yet I'm the only one you seem to care.

Third. What it's a total waste of time it's reading one post after another of a babycry claiming for the album leak, which it seems the only reason for you to be here.

Svářeč;10896561 said:
Some of the songs sound fine, but Anders completely ruins it with his wannabe-singing mumbling.

Yeah, I have no idea what the fuck is he trying to do. It just sounds...off. Maybe he doesn't know how to write pop choruses, being used to do all the screaming and mumbling?

Few decent riffs here and there. I hope we get an instrumental version of the album. At least that way I can listen to some electronica.

? Are you gonna post hundreads of messages about how pop is bad and

Better idea than posting hundreds of messages about leaks.

how you don't like Siren Charms because you think it's pop (which it's not, obviously)?

Keep telling that to yourself.

Half of these previews sound lighter than Nickelback and Coldplay combined.

You've been a fan since just a few months after Lunar Strain was released? How'd you hear about In Flames? I mean Lunar Strain didn't really have that much promotion behind it that early. TJR was when they actually had some decent promotion since they had Nuclear Blast in their camp.

I'm not saying you're lying or bashing you anything, I'm genuinely interested how the word got to Spain that fast. Wrong Again Records that released Lunar Strain & Subterranean didn't really work that much outside Sweden, almost all their bands they had signed back then was Swedish bands.

Also I don't really believe you when you say ''I've bought all of the previous In Flames albums and I've loved all of them''. If you would've loved both ASOP and SoAPF, I don't understand how your opinion could be what you're posting, makes no sense. I'd understand it if you said In Flames last good album was Clayman but not when you say you love all albums.

And come on, it's not Pop. Few parts might have some Popish influences, but the album as a whole is still Metal.