In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

We are now 9 days to the official release of Siren Charms and only one day to a probable leak (as SOAPF leaked 8 days before its release).

Have a good day and don't forget: patience is great.

We are now 9 days to the official release of Siren Charms and only one day to a probable leak (as SOAPF leaked 8 days before its release).

Have a good day and don't forget: patience is great.

But I'm dying from cancer in 1 day.

Please Krofius, save our souls and post a leak. :worship:

Lol dude, I don't understand why you are counting down the days to when you think the leak is coming. There's no correlation whatsoever between SoAPF and Siren Charms leaking at the same time. Different record companies, Epic having a much tighter lid on the album as well. And records leak even less than 3years ago as well. My guess which is obviously the most probable one is that you shouldn't expect a leak except for max 2days prior to the release. If it leaks tomorrow or the day after I'll be shocked.

If I find a leak however and no one's posted it, I will obviously share it. =)

I know I won't but it would be cool if I was one of the 10 people picked to go to the "Special Siren Charms Event in NYC" Next week. From their FB page, it says there's going to be a special acoustic set played by In Flames at the event for the album. Would be cool to get lucky but I've never even been picked for their meet and greets every time they've played near me haha

I know I won't but it would be cool if I was one of the 10 people picked to go to the "Special Siren Charms Event in NYC" Next week. From their FB page, it says there's going to be a special acoustic set played by In Flames at the event for the album. Would be cool to get lucky but I've never even been picked for their meet and greets every time they've played near me haha

Fuck that's cool. Wonder what the acoustic set means, if they will play all of their acoustic songs, or acoustic versions of songs on Siren Charms? In this day and age, somebody better record that shit.

Fuck that's cool. Wonder what the acoustic set means, if they will play all of their acoustic songs, or acoustic versions of songs on Siren Charms? In this day and age, somebody better record that shit.

Idk, I too wonder what songs they'll play acoustically? The album comes out next Friday the 5th so I assume the event will be then

Lol dude, I don't understand why you are counting down the days to when you think the leak is coming. There's no correlation whatsoever between SoAPF and Siren Charms leaking at the same time. Different record companies, Epic having a much tighter lid on the album as well. And records leak even less than 3years ago as well. My guess which is obviously the most probable one is that you shouldn't expect a leak except for max 2days prior to the release. If it leaks tomorrow or the day after I'll be shocked.

If I find a leak however and no one's posted it, I will obviously share it. =)

or maybe, someone in the forum will leak it to us.. That would be cool..