Introduction thread

aye, probably best, or all he'll be teaching us is air-violin, and i think we're all experts at that :p

haha triangle's are awesome! made me laugh when Vadim from Dragonforce had one. Extreme power metal triangle!!! haha

Nah, the ultimate metal instrument is blatantly the coconuts, even if I do need a particularly small coconut for my hands :(

(Just had a serious WTF moment finding you on the Download forums in the Paganfest thread - small fucking world eh? :p)

ah i thought that might have been you

how's this for a small world, a guy i've been randomly talking to on the Alestorm forum knows my housemate...

but yes, paganfest is going to be great! Shame Turisas aren't on the uk one

My favourite was talking to a mate from the DL boards, and discovering that his brother used to be in the same band as a mate of a mate at uni.

"You won't have heard of them"
"Try me"
"Promise of a Streetfight"
"Oh, Paul's brother was in that"
":zombie:"

Or discovering that half of my exes are also each others' exes...Birmingham's a funny place :rolleyes:

hahaha that certainly sounds like a funny place, although it's sort of similar for me. one of my ex's, i'm still friends with him (which is rare for me!) and i'm also friends with a couple of his ex's, who are also still friend's with him. We've got a little ****'s ex's community going on :p

hahaha that certainly sounds like a funny place, although it's sort of similar for me. one of my ex's, i'm still friends with him (which is rare for me!) and i'm also friends with a couple of his ex's, who are also still friend's with him. We've got a little ****'s ex's community going on :p

Well I'm still friends with my first ex, me and her ex nearly got together a few years ago, then I found out her ex and my next ex played football together, then went to college and the only other lesbian there apart from my first ex's ex was my first ex's ex's ex. Who at one point shagged a policewoman on the cross-country course (equine college), and very nearly got it on with one of our supervisors.

Good times :lol:

I'm not sure that's a good thing...

The policewoman incident btw, was made even funnier by the fact that the WPC in question had the exact same full name as our chief warden. Much fun was had with that one, which culminated in a drunken confession to the other chief warden as to what had really happened. Then there was the time we took a shortcut back from the pub, starting singing very loudly, tried to swim in the water jump but were stopped by an electric fence, then nearly got expelled the next day for 'worrying the sheep'. Only at agricultural college... :rolleyes: :lol:

(And is it bad that I've notched up over 200 plays of Korpiklaani, despite only having discovered them just over a week ago? :zombie:)

It wasn't actually Birmingham, but it was near as dammit. 16 miles outside Leamington actually, and yes, every bit as arse-end-of-nowhereish as it sounds :p

You've not lived til you've mucked out a yard of 30ish horses between two people, then come in the next day and been told to clean tack in the sun all day...while the people that skived the day before get to move the muck heap :lol:

Oh you don't know what you missed out on! :lol:

I don't miss the injuries though. It's a rather sobering thought knowing you owe your life many times over to a riding hat and a couple of inches of foam body-protector. :erk:

I'm still the process of introducing myself to the lovely Katie :p

Ahh no, we should probably move actually. I think we deserve our own thread by now :lol:

...my english is really stupid, but i'll try to introduce myself :p

Hi :D
i'm Ambra from Rome, i started to listen Turisas after Midsummer festival (2007) and i'm in love with theyr music... ♥ :worship:

nothing of special about me, i'm a little bit shy... i love to write books, to draw and paint, to dance... and play with clubs and ribbon :p
some years ago i tryed to play some instruments: piano, guitar and bass.
i like to act too... my fav things now are to write, to act and to draw/paint.
started with theese things when i was 3, it's my nature....:cry:
ah, i'm in love with criminology too :p

:headbang: