meetings at tuska

Yeah finally arrived homeat 11 pm last night (had to be at work at 6 am today). The traffic was terrible, believe me... Combine 400 kilometers, three big&smelly guys, a small toyota and the traffic and you'll experience&see something beyond imagination =).

The gig was great, the meeting was great and the whole festival was great. Thanks to all of you. (Especially rahvin who had to put up with me sms-bombing him all the time =)

Btw. Spike, was the hairwash at the Fear Factory gig the first one for you in three days? (Grau...)

Qsilver said:
Ok, finally back home from the festival. Everything went as well as i could've hoped for, a big thank you for all the band & forum members for being so totally awesome and making this such a great event. I'm still drunk and i need to be at work in 12 hours, longer report shall be posted later. Thanks for everyone who helped me with the jägermeister, i would've done the Yayo's if I had drunk it all today :p (ok that was a bit mean)
Yeah, any time dude.
You're welcome.

:p

i'm back home and lina is likewise safely here. just dropping by though, since i have a few days off left: i'll get back to normal (read: an annoyance 24/7) board activities in the week-end.

first, i want to thank you, people whom i met and who made this festival time happy and cheerful and no, i'm not going to add gay.
then: this thread will remain a sticky until next week. you can now use it to post impressions about the people you've met, the bands you've seen, the whole festival experience, and how much finnish pear cider actually tastes like cough medicine even though nobody is allowed to say so out loud.

again, a great big thank you to those who made me feel like i was doing something useful with my silly bones.

Okay I'm too tired to say much after being kept up by dodgy Finns for most of last night ( <3 ) and having a slightly dodgy journey home, but just thank you to everyone I met. You are all great, great people and I'll miss you all as well. Extra thanks to Rahvin for being Mr Organiser Man, of course.

I'm tempted to do an impression of all the announcer people and yell "Tuska" in an overly loud and annoying way, but I'll refrain from being so damn cheesy just this once.

UM people rule :') I would've liked to talk to most of them more though, they seemed overly cool and fun but i didn't really get to talk to them much. Juuso, Ville, Hannu and Salmy seemed awesome, i wish i could see them again when i'm feeling better and not being stupid.
It pisses me off that i didn't get to talk to Rahvin and Lina at all really, since i wasn't feeling too good when we met on thursday. I made a really shit impression of myself :/ I'm normally a lot more cheerful and talkative, i kind of wasn't myself during tuska. [/whine]