meetings at tuska

Changed my mind! :p

IT's pretty obvious you'll be wanting BTD on Saturday, and more than likely you will want to go to the Stella Star Club on Friday? I believe they are the major ones, I already have my tickets. Will look into it.

and here we are, helsinki. everything seems to be going more or less ok for now: just met spike and ulla last night and they´re wubly. :p
we haven´t got tickets for fri+sat night (or tonight, actually), but we hope to get them today with spike´s help. if anyone has a better chance or suggestions, please contact me you-know-how. ;)

I'll be at the bus station in helsinki at 6:30pm or 8pm. Then i'll go check what the appartment i'm staying in looks like (Leppäsuonkatu 9, it seems to be about 200 meters from rahvin's hotel).
I'll maybe go to the warm-up club tonight, not sure yet. If any of you has some better ideas for the night feel free to inform me :p

Uuuum...I don't know everyone on this board...I just know the ones that hang out on the Opeth off topic board...But anyway, I'd love too meet as many of you as possible on Saturday. Rahvin has my number, but to everyone else interested, it's +358503724714. I'm arriving by train on Saturday at 13.56 and will head straigh to the festival area. If you spot me in the crowd please come up and say hi. (note: I won't be wearing horns)

See you!

Sanna

sanna2.jpg

a quick hello from the hotel lobby. everything is going fine so far: today´s the big day, with dt performing and all.
for all those who still don´t know, i suggest you meet up with the rest of us inside the festival area -- next to the ice cream stand left of the entrance. ;) -- and absolutely come tonight to the tavastia club.

The meeting of the forum members with the band was a success, with all credit to Villain, and particularly rahvin, who masterminded the whole thing at the expense of his own sanity. The band members were all in a very good mood after an excellent gig at Tuska, although some of the guys were maybe a bit *too* happy ;)

Ok, finally back home from the festival. Everything went as well as i could've hoped for, a big thank you for all the band & forum members for being so totally awesome and making this such a great event. I'm still drunk and i need to be at work in 12 hours, longer report shall be posted later. Thanks for everyone who helped me with the jägermeister, i would've done the Yayo's if I had drunk it all today :p (ok that was a bit mean)

:eek: omg you're all such nice people!!! <3 i had an excellent time at Tuska, thanks to you guys! and meeting DT was awesome, thanks Ville and Rahvin for making it happen! :D

i wanna go baaaaccccckkkkk :'(

ps. thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin thank you Rahvin for friday.

:)

Tuska was a success this year too. :)

I've met some umers on Friday night at the Stella Star club, to mention few: rahvin, Spike, Sami, Lasse, Toni, etc. I don't remember much of that night because I was quite drunk. Forgive me. Too bad I didn't get to see Ulla and Hannu at all. :/

EDIT: But of course I forgot to mention these guys: Juuso, Violet, Zeanra. And I'm not even sure if I talked to other umers too but most likely I was too drunk to remember much from the Friday night at Stella club. :erk:

I want it back. That's all I've got to say. :(

Actually no, just a quick post before going sleeping again. I can't thank Ville and Michele enough for arranging the meeting, they did a great great job. THANK YOU. And of course also big thanks for the gyus in the band.

And all you people.....I miss you so much :'( (espesially Qsilver's Jägermeister, feel free to come share it anytime :p )