Metal bands that mix in Rap/Hip Hop and don't suck

For the more open minded people here who don't think all rap/hip hop sucks, what are some good metal bands that incorporate all this into their music? Preferably black or death metal, but anything is fine if it's good.
I literally came here to try and find it some recommendations… Not a bunch of fucking haters who believe that you cannot mix two phenomenal genres of music. Of course it can be done. The only thing I can really think of right now is Mr Dibbs - who is more mixing metal and hip hop back and forth on mix tapes but with beats and samples and it’s fucking nice - best of both worlds in such a great way. And then the obvious is rage against the machine was fucking amazing and anyone who disagrees or is such a purist that one (metal) cannot have the other (rap) in my opinion simply wants to have that outlook and it is because of that that they cannot hear the collaboration when it is presented. Of course there is a way to do it. But you know what they say about the critic… Anyway, I appreciate the question and wish I had a better answer, but I’m gonna do some research and I will come back with it.

Hollywood Undead
Pains of Salvation

Dude, I just listened to some of these Hollywood Undead clowns and I have to be honest that’s some of the lamest shit I have ever heard. There’s no metal in there. It’s like a Fred Durst wannabe.. no offense to you, but listen to Rage Against the Machine, or it just makes me want to listen to Pantera mix with the root’s because that shit is terrible bro come on

Check out French band Rise of the Northstar. They have released three albums, the latest being Showdown (2023). The following song is from their second album, The Legacy of Shi (2018).

Also, Clawinger's first album and Stuck Mojo's Rising are classics.

Most genre fusions have a lot of untapped potential versus what I can imagine in my head. I figure there's a lot of crappy metal and a lot of crappy hip hop out there, so the chances of someone combining the best of both is extremely slim. They always make the mistake of settling on a homogenised sound midway between the two and impress nobody in either camp. I imagine it'd be way better if a band laid down a great boom bap track and a a great metal song separately and then figured out ways to interweave the two.

I think One Minute Silence holds up best from the nu metal era:

Recent trap metal acts such as Ghostemane have a few tracks with metal appeal, so they're helping to unlock some kind of potential:

Lastly, I'll leave you with a weird old Bloopy favourite that switches back and forth: