Metal Chicks

The different female vocalists for Dark Tranquillity over the years have been enjoyable, though occasionally criminally underutilized.

Sinister Mephisto said:
No. No he isn't. Infact, he kind of sucks. But this is a different topic, and besides, I'm right.

Wrong, i'm afraid. Angela's voice has no character and sounds like hundreds of other singers. The vocal manipulation techniques on her albums don't help either.

Everyone should check out Fuck the Facts. They are one of the most ground breaking metal bands out there and they are fronted by a female vocalist, no Operatic fairy singing bullshit, this band is experimental Death/Grind. You are truly an ignorant fool if you refuse to listen to them. Their tracks on their websitewww.fuckthefacts.com, and their myspace at myspace.com/fuckthefacts

check the shit out. You are seriously limiting yourself if you don't.

Sinister Mephisto said:
No. No he isn't. Infact, he kind of sucks. But this is a different topic, and besides, I'm right.

hahaha.

but seriously, i cant believe all you guys like angela more than johan. listen to something like beast of man from stigmata and compare it to, say, nemesis. johan has much more power, IMO. plus anyone with ears can tell that her vocals have gone downhill from wages. i actually loved her vocals on wages of sin, thought they were decent on anthems and think theyre decent on doomsday machine.

ThousandBeingPlague said:
You are truly an ignorant fool if you refuse to listen to them.

I think you're taking this messageboarding thing a little too seriously.

Birkenau said:
Uh, I don't think so.

Well they did have one, not sure if she is still in the band now though.

Keridwen2immortal.jpg