Mixtape Game ExTreME EdiTiON!

i have a really gr1m and obscure track for this. it sounds like cobwebs and rotting tombs.

Reactions: RedStorm
I don't know why, the first theme in this one produced a pretty awful list IMO. The Blood theme was really good, and my Bones theme was just above average.

There is plenty of extreme metal represented in the normal metal game, and the nature, H.P. Lovecraft and mental illness themes were almost entirely made up of black/death/thrash. Also, I pretty much always submit a black or death metal song in the normal metal game so you'll always have my pick to (hopefully) look forward to. I've only submitted Iron Maiden's "Powerslave" which wasn't an extreme metal pick iirc.

I've submitted a track for this. I don't know what the fuck you people consider obscure or well known but I think it's from a classic album that I haven't seen many people mention since I've been here.

I don't know what the fuck you people consider obscure or well known

I'm curious what other people's criteria are. Personally I consider a band obscure if:

a) They've never toured outside of their own country
b) They have less than 1000 views on youtube
and/or
c) They've never released a full length album

The song I submitted is from a band that meets all 3 criteria and thus super obscure.

There is plenty of extreme metal represented in the normal metal game

Don't think the point of this game is to only pick extreme metal, iirc it's called extreme because of how extremely specific the themes are or whatever. Some shit like that.

I know, but I would have preferred if you submitted a thong.:D

Calm down Sisqo.

Don't think the point of this game is to only pick extreme metal, iirc it's called extreme because of how extremely specific the themes are or whatever. Some shit like that.

Yeah I know, but Baroque has mentioned a few times he prefers this one because it generally features more extreme metal. I think he even suggested that this game should be limited to only extreme metal.

Calm down Sisqo.

Oh God, you've just reminded me of the existence of the the "Thong Song".

Reactions: Baroque and CiG
Alright, here's your ASHES playlist.

screen-shot-2013-03-18-at-3-20-50-pm.png

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCZgoc5nuQfhrMJTjr15WkaUlglghGNpp

Cathedral - Ashes You Leave
Limelight - Ashes to Ashes
Megadeth - Ashes in Your Mouth
God Macabre - Ashes Of Mourning Life
In This Moment - Ashes
Revelation - Ashes
Ulysses Siren - Above the Ashes
Exiled Force - Axiz to Ashes