Most Overrated Opeth Album?

Most overrated Opeth album?

• Total voters
so people who like Deliverance automatically are posers??? what a narrow minded posts by you guys!

and Jimi Hendrix overrated??? you have to get yourself checked out ... he is a legend for a reason.

on topic: voted GR, even though a lot of people don't like it, there are also a lot of them who worship it and it has been hailed as their masterpiece in the media. I like the album, but it will never be my favourite, and there are some small parts on it I actually don't like, which I don't have with any other album.

I hate Hendrix so much.
It doesn't matter, even if you hate him you have to understand that all this "metal universe" and "corpse eating bands" that you listen to would probably have not existed if it wasn't for him! Most of them say they've got the balls, but jimmy had the balls!

I say Damnation, because most people I know listen to that Opeth album only, and they won't even give others a chance because of the death metal vocals.

MR. most music critics and some/a lot of Opeth fans praise this while slaggin off Orchid. To me Orchid is clearly the better one.

It doesn't matter, even if you hate him you have to understand that all this "metal universe" and "corpse eating bands" that you listen to would probably have not existed if it wasn't for him! Most of them say they've got the balls, but jimmy had the balls!

I hate Hendrix fans so much.

I hate Hendrix so much.

you fail at life

Back to the topic, I don't understand how music can be overrated, you either like it or you don't like it...the end. It's all based on opinion, people who prefer the more progressive material will usually say that Morningrise and Orchid are the the best, while others who like the heavier stuff go for Still Life and My Arms, Your Hearse, and so on.