Most Overrated Opeth Album?

Most overrated Opeth album?

• Total voters
I'm going to have to go with Blackwater Park. I don't know what it is... it just doesn't amaze me as much, and I don't listen to it nearly as often as Opeth's other albums.

I think blackwaterpark is the most overated album. The reason is that it has good songs, but alot of it was weak. I liked the leper affinity, bleak, harvest, but the rest to me is so so.

some amazing twin guitar work on black rose immortal...
Not to mention the near unrivalled beauty (at least within Opeth) of it's acoustic interludes.

I voted MAYH. Love the album, but I don't think I could in any way consider it Opeth's best, or even top 3, yet so many people seem to think it's miles ahead of the rest. MAYH is actually the only Opeth album where I skip tracks.

i dont think any are 'overrated' most people just dont 'get' opeth.. they do wat they want.. and are good at it. brilliant at song writting and good at their own individual instruments.. if u complain about opeth u just dont like their style of music. personally their my favourite band.. bleak is awesom so is deliverance windowpane serenity painted death when and in mist she was standing (Y)

fuck no it isn't... definitive Opeth has nothing to do with any material on Ghost Reveries.

Oh look he's a REAL fan whereas anyone who likes GR is obviously just somebody who only got into Opeth after seeing the Grand Conjuration video on TV and has never heard any other Opeth stuff (apart from maybe the stuff on their myspace page)

Get over yourself. GR is fucking excellent and stylistically not much different to anything they've done before.