Movie Quotes

bloodfiredeath said:
Dirty Work... funny movie.

Ok, I said I quit, but here goes, an easy one, but one of my favorite quotes of all time:

"...what is best in life?"

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women."

HOLY CRAP! I quote this all the time, and we laugh about it in his accent!!

This is Conan the Barbarian with Aaaarrrnold.

But here's how it's actually said:

"Kerrush yor enemiees, zie dem drriven beefore yoo, and to heeya da lamentation ov da veemen". :lol:

Always reminds me of that line in Predator when he throws the machete into the bad guy who gets impaled against the wall..."Schteeck arround!".

Arnold has the best lines.

OK here's one. You may not get it but I bet you've all seen the movie...

Person1: Rule number 1. You make a noise, Mr. 44 makes a noise. You have a question, Mr. 44 has your answer. You understand?
Person2: Yes.
Person1: Good, Rule number 2. You do what we say, when we say it, because if you don't, see Rule number 1. And don't try to fucking run from us, because I have 6 little friends in here that run hell of a lot faster than you.

bloodfiredeath said:
Do you have the Conan dvd? Arnold's commentary on it is the most brilliant fucking commentary of all time.

I do indeed have the DVD, but have yet to hear his commentary! Sounds like something for the weekend with beer in hand...

...as a side note, I hear they've commissioned the new Conan movie now, where Conan (Arnold) is now King Conan. I think it's called "Conan: Crown of Iron". Of course, you have to pronounce the 'r' in 'Iron'...heh.

I think your quote may have stumped us, unless movie haters are just ignoring this thread in hopes that it will disappear.

No, Chief B figured it out... and when he told me what it was, I had one of those 'DOH, I can't believe I didn't figure that out' moments. I'll let him post the reply so he can include the next quote.

Wait wait...I can give another clue to that movie...the thread must live!

"Take advantage of our pussy sale! Buy once piece of pussy, and you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! If you find cheaper pussy anywhere else.....FUCK IT!!!!!!!"

Ok so that quote is definately 'From Dusk Till Dawn'. So try this one;

"The first night's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march
you in naked as the day you were born, skin burning and half blind
from that delousing shit they throw on you, and when they put you
in that cell... and those bars slam home...that's when you know
it's for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye.
Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it."

Person 1: Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts. / Rollin' blunts and smokin'...

Person 2: Uh, let me get a nickel bag.

Person 1: Fifteen bucks, little man, / Put that shit in my hand, / If that money doesn't show, / Then you owe me, owe me, owe, / My jungle love, yeah, / Owe-ee, owe-ee, owe, / I think I want to know ya, know ya, / Yeah, what?

Is that from Mallrats then? I can't place that particular musing by Jay (no pun intended ;) ).

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK, BERZERKER!!!

JayKeeley, if you're a horror fan like you say, this one should be easy for you.

"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to Hell, because through that gateway, evil will invade the world."