Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh that sounds really bad :( hope u made it home safely... maybe u are allergic to something? or just lack of sleep?

hm feel a bit sad right now, had a lot of plans for the summer but all flights turned out to be so expensive and I cant realise all of these plans now... I hate it when money comes inbetween :(

DragonLady1 said:
oh that sounds really bad :( hope u made it home safely... maybe u are allergic to something? or just lack of sleep?

hm feel a bit sad right now, had a lot of plans for the summer but all flights turned out to be so expensive and I cant realise all of these plans now... I hate it when money comes inbetween :(
Nah i'm not allergic to anything. It was just lack of sleep and the fact that i forgot some of my medication. Once i took my medicine i started feeling better though.

I also hate it when money comes inbetween. I'd do so much fun stuff if i had money. My boyfriend spends way too much money on me and i feel really guilty. Now that i got some money i'm going to spend it on his birthday presents though :p

@ Lolita: I don't really have a proper job. I'm looking for one, but no one's hired me yet. Sometimes i work in my dad's company, occasional cleaning (well.. cleaning and other stuff, whatever people need) gigs. I'm here quite rarely, so i don't get to work much, but at least i get a little bit of money from the occasional gigs.

NF: I'm so sick of sending job applications. BLEH.

Ah, money.... sounds too familiar :( It's just so difficult with money here in our country and being a student does not really help... Well, once I start wokring :D *dreamy mode on*

NF: I found out that a band I really like is playing in Slovenia (neighbour country, for those who don't know), BUT I have no one to go with, since they're pretty "underground". Friends I usually go with will be in Prague at that time, so that's off too... + that I don't have money :( Hate when that happens..every once in 10 yrs such a band comes so near and I don't have any money to go... Sorry guys, just had to write that somewhere, since it's still pretty fresh...

why dont u go to the metalcamp in june? I'll probably be there... on the other side the fury fest at the same weekend is sooo tempting but here we go again with the money problems, this and graspop are really too far away, cant afford that if I wanna do some other travels as well...

@those stripped for cash: wait till you have money and can't go on holiday anyway because your friends don't have any (rahvin: before you say anything, i'm not talking about you :p ).

nf: not bad, although i wish i could sleep for some days. i finished something that was quite boring at work, and i spent the remaining part of the day mailing applications for visiting programs here and there, plus bugging lina for information on the beauties or lack thereof of wisconsin. i also finally booked a further x-ray exam for friday morning, so i'll know what can be done about the exciting extra bones in my body. i'm a mutant, seeing things that aren't there and growing bones like mad.

DragonLady1 said:
why dont u go to the metalcamp in june? I'll probably be there...

I was thinking about it, but that costs a lot of money and I have all my exams then. Not a very convenient timing :( Maybe, but just MAYBE I'll come..but it still depends on some bands who are yet to be confirmed. Ah, we'll see about that.. But, it'd surely be nice.

You, on the other hand, seem to have many plans :D Many festivals on your schedule, aye? ;) Hope you'll work something up :)

ah would be cool, just tell me if u're there :) well yes, so many festivals on the plan this year again, but only rockhard festival and summer breeze are 100% sure and well probably metalcamp too :) actually I feel very impatient about the first festival, I just love the atmosphere, meeting lots of friends again and that... :)

DragonLady1 said:
ah would be cool, just tell me if u're there :)

You bet ya :)

DragonLady1 said:
well yes, so many festivals on the plan this year again, but only rockhard festival and summer breeze are 100% sure and well probably metalcamp too :) actually I feel very impatient about the first festival, I just love the atmosphere, meeting lots of friends again and that... :)

Aaargh, don't make it more hard on me than it already is. I bet it's great... and I'm a sucker for "making-friends-having-fun-meeting-new-people" kinda events.. *buhuhuhu* Saaad now.. :cry:

I'll be in Wacken for sure and maybe at the Fury Fest or Graspop depending on where my friends will be.. I just hope I'll have the money :)

just found out my favourite student (ok so I shouldn't have favourites but whatever) is pregnant. she's 16.
when I asked the rest of the girls what they planned to do after graduation, they all immediately said "get married".
sigh.

NF: helpless, and at the same time, noticing how many opportunities I still have in my life.

^I just found out one of my (not so close) friends knocked up his girlfriend! I was just shocked b/c his gf is about 6 months pregnant and i never noticed. I was also shocked b/c he's a real nice guy and i never thought it would happen to him/them.

fyi: they're barely 18

Hitori said:
just found out my favourite student (ok so I shouldn't have favourites but whatever) is pregnant. she's 16.
when I asked the rest of the girls what they planned to do after graduation, they all immediately said "get married".
sigh.
Ah yes.. the good old days of asexual reproduction and anaerobic respiration..
*Sigh*

Taliesin said:
I'll be in Wacken for sure and maybe at the Fury Fest or Graspop depending on where my friends will be.. I just hope I'll have the money :)
You're starting to seem like quite the restless giddy chap. Lately you seem to be/go every damn where, don't you, Mr. I-hope-I-have-money.
..kind of like DragonLady here.

"metal camp" now that sounds like an interesting place to have passed the summers during highschool :lol:

Hitori: I'm just kidding, by the way. I'm not supporting them or anything :p

@salami: huge conrats. :)

@hitori: well, i am way past high school, university, and i'm also past graduate school now, but i've been constantly planning to get married too, only those plans were generally not shared by candidates :lol: so you see, it's not that i'm specially evolved...

nf: run run run, and i can make it to work at a decent hour. RUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.