Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too bad.

Speaking of all the greek people here, anyone know what happened to Narcoloth? I can't get to his homepage anymore. I was gonna show someone a clip of monochromatic stains, and I don't have my cd on me.

~Kovenant
~Nothing is trivial

Kovenant84 said:
Not too bad.

Speaking of all the greek people here, anyone know what happened to Narcoloth? I can't get to his homepage anymore. I was gonna show someone a clip of monochromatic stains, and I don't have my cd on me.

~Kovenant
~Nothing is trivial
All the Greek people here?_? Did I miss something?

@Hiljainen: Whenever :) Oohh.. What does your name mean, btw? (If it means anything, that is ;))

NF: Slightly shocked:
Was gonna eat an orange, so I peeled one (still steady) but some little worm crept out of it >_< :erk: That was just so gros
The next orange, obviously took some to time to peel .__.
NNF: *hurry-ish* Gtg swimming, ciaoo :wave:

@Tristessa: I'd be glad to, but i have nowhere to put you. :erk:

@Kovenant: No idea, sowwy. :(

NF: still a bit tired and sore from In Flames, Soilwork and Chimaira on Sunday... Crowd surfers suck when you're so much taller than everyoen else and you're in the front...

Steve

NF: A bit buzzed on beer and tired.

Looking forward to July 11th or so, most likely know then
if I have that new job. If not, I will have to pull some
strings at the client company ;)
Tomorrow I have to call them and make sure they got
my CV, since they seem to have 2 different addresses
in the ads for the job, fuckers.

NP: Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son - The Clairvoyant

NF: Quite happy, I found out some pretty wicked stuff out today and I'm looking forward to it...July 17th.

NF: can't breathe because of an annoying cold, can't sleep because of that, plus it's too hot to sleep as well... looks like I'll be up all night. alone. in a bloody forest. *sigh* oh well... at least tv and internet will provide me with some kind of contact with the non-real world :p

Reactions: Incendiare
Status
Not open for further replies.