Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored, since I just typed this on the In Flames board...

Well, I guess the secret got out...

This winter, In Flames are going on a world tour to spread their new style, they'll be playing guitars tuned so low that the strings sag an inch below where they should be, and Bjorn will stop plaing guitar and scratch on turntables the whole show. Anders is going to bleach his hair, cut it short, and wear black plastic glasses that are half an inch thick, and his new companion will be a chinese rapper. Their clothes will all be size XXXXXXXL and will have graffiti like writing in plastic on them. Their new jewelery will be chains that they have to put back on their snow tires after every show, and they may add on huge emblems that nobody can read and choke them if they lean back. Their videos will now be shot from behind them with all the lights in front of them so nobody can see them. despite all of the cosmetic changes, they will all wear burlap sacks covered in shit on their heads, and there will be ana dditional three drummers to accompany Daniel, although they will just beat the shit out of each other on stage and never play drums, just sit behind their drum kits during the sound check. Of course, to gain street cred, the new drummers will be black. After all this, Anders will be shot in the face 7 times to give him a better gimmick than a certain rapper. Admission to shows will have to jump to accomodate the tape they put on their faces. Guests will include Korn, Limp Bizkit, and Slipknot each recording four songs for them, and one compilation with The Infamous F.A.T. and 6-Pak Shaker. Their four tour busses will be stretched Escalades with ridiculously large rims and TV's and video game systems anywhere they could possibly fit. This will accomodate their new "posse", which of course, will include Dave Chappelle.

Steve

N.F: Excited, four days left to see Dark Tranquillity performing live once again. :)

@Steve: You're a widely accepted guest and regular on the In Flames board, I assume. :D

@Xenophobe: I love your signature.

|ng (Brief)

@Steve: :lol: Damn, I better get over to the IF board. Haven't done so yet today.

NF: Quite alright.

NF: booooooooooooooooooooooooored.
bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.
oh well, getting some of my roskilde photos later today... ought to be interesting. and a mic for my computer, finally. I hope. if I can find one.
:zzz:

Not sure, now it seems they really want me in Ireland,
they are trying to arrange a flight for me.
Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, I'm not so
sure I wanna move there, since I need to put all my
crap somewhere and my buddy, who I was supposed
to leave it with, is about to get out of this place as
well, fucked up I tell you.
I'm not a materialist, so in that sense it don't bother
me, I just hate having to start from nothing every
fucking time.

Annoyed... Just read this review of Skydancer

The shifting tempos, rhythms, and time signatures of Dark Tranquility's 1993 debut, Skydancer, limit the record's appeal, just as the inspired performances of challenging material offer promise for the Swedish death metal band's future. The only recording to feature vocalist Anders Fridén's throaty vocals, Skydancer also includes performances from original bandmembers Niklas Sundin and Mikael Stanne on guitar, Anders Jivarp on drums, and Martin Henriksson on bass. Jivarp has the most difficult task of setting the percussive tone for music that stutters and shakes constantly. Each player handles his assigned role with precision and the production is competent enough. The material is the only thing that holds this disc down. Aside from some nice power metal moments on "Crimson Words," the arrangements are generally fractured and unfocused. Despite these shortcomings, there is evidence of Dark Tranquility's vision and talent on Skydancer. While this offering is hardly to be avoided, fans should seek out later efforts first in order to enjoy the group's full artistic capacity. ~ Vincent Jeffries, All Music Guide

1.5 Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.