Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onyx said:
Salamurhaaja, Ireland? I though you are planning on the job somewhere in Sweden...

Yep, correct.

But I have applied elsewhere as well and now one of them wants me to
go to Ireland for an interview, I already had a phone-interview with
them and it seems it went well, since now they are looking for a way to
get me there, since I said I couldn't afford it.
Normally they pay you back for the trip, but you have to arrange it, so
I don't know, I guess they really want me....

I really want the job here in Sweden tho, it would be about 100km from
Göteborg :D

@Tristessa & Caelestia: thanks :)
@D_J: welcome back :p

NF: cold feet... maybe if I remove them from the cold floor... now there's midnight brilliance for you...

Yay, D_J is back. Party. :D

NF: Spent all day cleaning and mowing the lawn, so I'm relieved I have the rest of the day off.

D_J is back! :hotjump: Yaaaaay :D We (I :p) missed you u_u,, (And you have to listen to my report about Graspop :p)

NF: Dreadfull. >_< I had the most painfull visit at the dentist ever. Three ..'holes'? And tuesday I went for two other "holes" in my teeth. I had to keep swallowing my blood and it took her one and a half hour to do the three. And thereby, I am really 'weak'/'bad' about my teeth. If something can get me down..

WELL, enough whining! Vacation is here!
:/)

Reactions: Incendiare
NF: Kind of sore... Last night my brother and I went to a golf course driving range with a large sack and picked up balls. although they do collect balls, they don't get around the edges or in the woods. It took less than 45 minutes, maybe even half an hour to get 50-75 pounds of balls, then we had to walk a quarter mile with them... the good side is once we wash them, used balls wil go for $40-60 per case of 144, and we probably have three of those :) And living in rich asshole country does pay off :) three golf courses in the town. since around 500 on half to two thirds of one range, maybe we'll total 2500, and that's a lot of money!

Steve

edit: fixed the numbers... maybe I can't estimate....

@steve:

golfballs.jpg

NF: Awake. I just had my last swimtraining of this season _and_ I had a lot of coffee. :D

The sun is shining, the weather is sweeet (8) It really is, as a matter of fact :cool:

@Hilj: Good luck tuesday u_u,,
@Nick: Auw.. (Dutch for "ouch" ;))
@Tristessa: :( ow.. Hope you'll be fine soon, my stomach finally feels normal again (since Graspop).. (eat koekjes, it always helps for me.. u_u,,)

Reactions: Hiljainen
NF: fairly ok, found some nice cheap clothes when I went shopping :) super quality bought at the lovely H&M so I'm sure they won't last long, but still... :D
random thoughts: some people never cease to piss me off. I hate rain. worrying about something I can't do anything about is pointless, but still I do it. gotta tune the guitar. one pear + coffee for lunch isn't what your local dietist would recommend but screw that, I'm not hungry. gotta cut my nails...

NF: :)

Woke up and went to the store, got some ice cream and
now I am having it with my coffee :)
Sometimes life is good being simple.
Of course the weather is annoyingly hot and sweaty,
I hope for a good thunderstorm tonite tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.