Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Weird. I went for a drive with my brother (since I need the experience), and ended up puncturing the back tire on some rocky road practically in the middle of nowhere close to some town I've never heard of before. So since the tire didn't actually blow, we thought we could slowly make it back home, but 5km from the town I live in, the tire blew, so we parked on the shoulder and started walking home. Halfway there, a lady offered us a ride since she was going to town anyway and it wasn't out of the way for her. Now my dad won't even talk to me, he hates me. Just because I never go anywhere and never do anything wrong, I'm a good kid, it gives him a reason to be mad at me. It could've been worse. the vehicle could've rolled or I could've lost control, which I didn't. So sorry I didn't fucking die. :cry:

@Incendiare: :cry: I'm really sorry. I know exactly what you mean though. I generally never did anything bad, and it seems that my dad was just waiting to jump all over something I did wrong. And what ever I did was so minor. He needs people to share his misery. I know exactly what you mean. Well I hope everything blows over for you soon. :erk:

@Tebus: Thanks. Emotionally, I'm fine. I'm not gonna give my father any satisfaction. I don't feel bad for what happened, I shouldn't, because it's happened to many other people before. Flat tires are common, and you're right, it's minor.

NF: :zombie:

I have been sleeping for um 4 hours and now
I am wide awake and it's 2am hahaha oh well,
going to work will be a lot of fun tomorrow ;)

VultureCulture said:
golfballs.jpg

*crosses legs tightly*

:lol:

Steve

Yay :D

NF: Sort of tired, had a "garden"party yesterday. :cool:
But I'm fine.. (countdown! Tomorrowmorning -> Holiday..! Yay..!)

@Incendiare: Don't give in, we all have our own mistakes (and I mean HIS now..)(Because your father obviously has some problem, of himself. Something he is worried about, probably :Smug: Or maybe something at work isnt going so well, they've got frustration too, :/)(or something)

@Incendiare: :cry: i agree with Wazoo. and don't give up, moreover you'll be underage just for some years again, so think that quite soon you'll probably manage to go to live somewhere else or at least be out more often. i know this isn't a solution to the problem, but it's already something.

NF: silly. i came home from the dentist and i had fun for a couple of minutes whatching only half of my face moving in the mirror :err:

Reactions: Incendiare
:eek: Everyone takes aenasthetics.. And goes numb.
I didn't. And I had to take FIVE fillings! :eek: Puh.

:)cry: Yes, I admit, it was hell. ..Ladies and gentlemen, I am pain.)

Wooh, good work you survived tho, Surviving a dentist' visit is always an opus magnum :p

I think he is. :err: FIVE caries/fillings! Thats not normal for someone who never drinks coke/CO2-drinks/softdrinks and always cleans her teeth! D: He must be.. u_u,,,,

NF: Bit ..tired/weird: Going on holiday at 03:15am tomorrow morning, for three weeks.. :wave: Goodbye, ye all, have a great summer! :cool:

(@Thanny: Happy Birthday alvast, have a great day, make sure you're (h), :D ;) I am sorry not to be here then :(, but I'll post in your B-day thread later :) :) )

I'll miss you..! (you all, I mean) Buy buuy :wave:

[edit] Have my koekje, it'll get old
Koekje?...Koekje!
koekje.gif
135671863ec109b85616a.jpg

NF: Tipsy and happy :)

Today was my last day at the so-called job :)
On thursday I should find out if I get to be next to the
METAL CAPITAL of the world or not.
And btw, all the DT members, you better be walking
around your town, I wanna see you hahaha ;)
Especially Stanne, I love you man!
(sheesh, someone had too much to drink ;) )

@Wazoo, Hilj: Thanks. I just hope you guys don't get the impression I'm a bad driver or anything. I've had alot of experience, and I'm actually really good. But what can you do...shit happens. :p

Oh, and best of luck on your vacation, Wazoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.