Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Not so sure.First of all, i hate this slow connection this comp has. (it´s even slower than the one i had at home). Second i don´t like this killing hell on earth: 30 degrees.Third is that I am not home. Fourth is that my grammar is dying out. Fifth is that my releationship is somehow starting to produce a bunch questions for me. Ignorance kills me. And my Modem is still on land of the dead.

Just letting everyone know that I'm not going to be around for the next month. As of now, I'm banned from the net and social activity is curtailed until I pass my property law exam resit. In my stage, failure is not really an option, so I'm saying goodbye for now until it's over.

We'll miss you, Ben... :wave:

NF: headache... I love the heat (30 C), but at the same time it brings me pain... I would've been better off without a head. :err:

@Wazoo: Have fun, see you soon! :wave:

@D_J: Go plunder them all, ye mighty pirate! ;)

NF: like shit, wish i could get the hell out of here :cry:

Welcome back, MagSec4. Yes, it always feels weird to come back after vacations and get on with normal life.

@Ben: Best of luck, and be back soon.

@Siren: Sorry to hear that. May you feel better soon.

As for me, I'm still confused about a lot of things going on in my life and there seems to be little I can do to sort it out. That guy I mentioned earlier didn't go through with his plans, but says he's going to go through with others... I'm not sure whether to believe him, even if it's all suspicious. I want to admit to him that I'm the one who prompted the call to his school and to just wish him luck, as it doesn't do either of us good to talk to each other. This is selfish of me though... argh. I may just wait it out and talk to him when I feel like it...?

Anyways, I'm working slowly to sort my messy life out.

@D_J: Good luck man.

@everyone in the intense heat: I can't stand hot weather myself, so I hope it cools down for you. Fall can't get here soon enough.

@MagSec4: I know exactly what you mean. It's always depressing to return to the way things were. When that happens to me, it makes everything seem so pointless.

@Mousewings: I hope you figure out everything soon and find motivation. Good luck.

NF: can't complain

Status
Not open for further replies.