Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dj: best of luck for your resit.

nf: wow. flying to washington tomorrow. I'M COOL.

Not so well..
I did have fun last night :)
I a country club neighborhood, there were no parking signs all over... they are on wooden sticks... My brohter ran a few over intentionally, then I started leaning out the window to get some... but I got 3 :) then I stuck them in friend's lawns.... going back for more tonight...

Steve

NF: decent, the net and the phones are working again after having been down the entire day yesterday... and the reason they were down were through no fault of mine, as I repeatedly told my dad but as usual, my opinion is not there to be listened to. Turns out that it was his modem that was causing all the shit, not mine... too bad it took until this morning to figure that out. I mean... he checked if my modem was the problem, and it wasn't, but was it totally out of the question to check his?
Oh well, nevermind :rolleyes:
Families, all they do is annoy you... well most of the time anyway :)

Reactions: Salamurhaaja
NF: Really shitty. The tour guide took us hiking off-trail and on the way down, I slipped. No one thought it was too serious, and I was too proud to say much (they had a hard enough time carrying me down over slippery rocky paths).

Anyway, I should have gone to the hospital, but I didn't. And now things are worse. It turns out my right ankle is badly twisted, and my left ankle is broken.

As special icing on the cake, I live alone. I'm pretty much helpless. You can imagine how f'ked up it is going around on crutches with a cast on one leg and having to rest all your weight on a screwed up ankle.

Reactions: Salamurhaaja
@Caelestia: I'm really sorry to hear that. :erk: I hope your legs heal soon. :)

@thebigyetti: Hope you feel better soon. I drink sour stuff like grapefruit or cranberry juice when my throat is messed up. It seems to help clear things out. :)

NF: Fine

@ Caelestia : I'm sorry. That really is bad... I hope your legs heal quickly. Get well soon.

@ Nick : Much luck on getting the job. :)

@ thebigyetti : Try tea with honey. Or heated cola with lemons (if you're not afraid... it works)

NF: Gloomy, but it's a given. Some music and sleep will make it better for a while.

nf: happy yet nervous. thanks for all the well wishes. im doing pretty well on my own but soon my food and money will run out. it also gets rather frustrating being alone, especially when you get stuck. my arms are also really sore now. at least i managed to wash my hair and fix lunch.

so much for my 'real friends' :p

nf: like a smalltown bubu now residing six blocks from the white house :hotjump: just to give you a measure of the excitement, i woke up at 7 am this morning. i can see rahvin shaking his shaved head in disbelief.

@nick: be sure to sober up by the time i visit you, i don't want no lightbulbs smashed o'er my head :) btw can you pm me with the name of the chicago airport i have to book my flight to? i forgot it :(

Reactions: rahvin
Status
Not open for further replies.