Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling gloomy, but it's usual.

Incendiare said:
Poor Salamy. I saw the Swedish Culture Band last week (not sure if you heard of them) and it reminded me of when you weren't able to sleep because of the racket local hick bands were making. :)
Was this at the Klondike Days exposition in my hometown? I went there on Friday. I didn't find the music that bad, but my friend wanted to leave quickly. :lol:

@D_J: Good luck.

@Steve: I hate when people do that too. Rep is a popularity contest on other boards. Like it's something to be proud of when you have 50+ posts per day on useless subjects.

mousewings said:
Was this at the Klondike Days exposition in my hometown? I went there on Friday. I didn't find the music that bad, but my friend wanted to leave quickly. :lol:

Yeah, I went on the first day. What did you think of the Scandinavian tradeshow? I thought it was gonna kickass, but it was a disappointment. Plus I missed Trooper. :cry:

Hope you're feeling better, mousewings.

i feel GREAT
just got out of my last exam for this summer, and it seems i even passed this one :D
already dizzed a bit by two beer, going to shop for food now, then i got rehearsal :) and after that more celebrations :)

well... the phones have been down for 5 days now (and will remain so "a couple of days more" or so they said, which I'm guessing means maybe a week or more...) and for 2 days we've had almost no water... Three cheers for living in the civilized west! :rolleyes:
Ah well... 'tis summer... And I'm bored. My braincells are dying... Anyway. I guess I'm tolerably ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.