Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i had a wonderful dream, i don't remember anything but when i woke up i was sad :err:
and outside it's cloudy and cold (compared to yesterday at least ;))
judging by the thunders i heard tonight i'm starting to think that this town/region will disappear and there will be only wild nature, everyone will die except for the most brave people that will be transformed into amphibious viscid creatures able to survive to dry periods and eternal rains.

Reactions: Ormir
*sniff* I don't feel sleepy at all,probably due to the coffee i drank late this afternoon.....i also have a very strange pain in my chest...maybe i'm going to die :cry:
:bah:

nighttime is cool :)

Hiljainen said:
i think i had a wonderful dream, i don't remember anything but when i woke up i was sad :err:
and outside it's cloudy and cold (compared to yesterday at least ;))
judging by the thunders i heard tonight i'm starting to think that this town/region will disappear and there will be only wild nature, everyone will die except for the most brave people that will be transformed into amphibious viscid creatures able to survive to dry periods and eternal rains.
:loco:

Incendiare said:
Yeah, I went on the first day. What did you think of the Scandinavian tradeshow? I thought it was gonna kickass, but it was a disappointment. Plus I missed Trooper. :cry:

Hope you're feeling better, mousewings.
I feel better as of now. Thank you.

The tradeshow was quite disappointing. I was expecting more goods for sale... I only got a lip balm. I also wished (but didn't expect) to see information on the music scene.

I wanted Wide Mouth Mason to come back to the festival stage. The band performing on the day I went was horrible (Not by Choice), so I didn't see them (I wasn't interested in any of the bands there, but that's just me). You should have begged to stay and see Trooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.