Obama action figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutantllama

Nov 24, 2005
Maine
http://gamu-toys.info/sonota/sw/obama/obama.html

DSC_4681.JPG

Why the hell does it bother you so much?

also:

e79155ff50d8d14094473eca34a24679.jpg

That was not made when Lincoln took office, it was years later, after he had already proven himself and been made larger than life by his assassination and the things he did.

Obama has proved nothing, and yet so many people are already in love with him. This love is not based on what kind of president he is, but on some level of media popularity and messianic status.

I will give you that he holds a special place in American history, based on race alone. But he hasn't proven himself at all.

OMG THIS ACTION FIGURE SHOULD BE PULLED FROM SHELVES. HE HASN'T PROVEN HIMSELF YET AND ONLY THOSE DEEMED TO HAVE PROVEN THEMSELVES ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THE GREAT HONOUR OF HAVING AN ACTION FIGURE MADE IN THEIR IMAGE.

Seriously man. It's an action figure.

The ultimate confirmation of your deeds is to have a fucking action figure made after you. God the world just get worse and worse.

Why is it so fucking bad that people are happy with their new president? Could you be any more bitter that the guy you voted for didn't win?

Actually I am not all that bitter, but I am very apprehensive about the guy and disagree with a lot of what he seems to stand for. I guess what I dislike is that they are this happy without really knowing what they got. I believe he is too popular in a celebrity sort of way, and it's just annoying.

People wont like me saying this but well.. We had a female Prime minister once. She is remembered more kindly than she was thought of at the time (apparently) anyway no more women after that (since the 80s).

So if Obama is anything less that amazing (which is the expectation) he might be a huge big shite on top of the black movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.