Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^And then you become Wormfood, just like the title of the Six Feet Under song. :lol:

ha

With caskets these days I doubt anything gets in, this is why people need to get old school and bury people in a pine box so they get devoured and infested!. I bet the 'soul' really wants to leave the body!

Evil?, you also make some very good points. I don't completley agree with you, but I appreciate someone composing a thought out argument instead of doing what Greys is doing.

Thanks.

Not sure if it's true but I heard your nails and hair grows after you are dead!. If so would that still mean you are alive!

I don't think your hair and nails grow I think it is that your body begins to decompose and more of the existing hair and nails becomes visible.

Also. How can you burn in hell when your corpse is rotting in a casket or ground or cremated ?

I'm not the most rational person but god sometimes I think wow I'm one smart dude!. I think everyone else is insane.

Someone else had too think this first and I love them.

I agree slightly, for instance how can you burn in hell if you have no physiological reaction to pain, as your body is no longer in a physical state... You actually need some physical form to burn in hell, haha...

I used to think about stuff like that all the time, and still do but not so much,

but I definitely don't believe in most religious stuff, which turns people into mindless people who can't think for themselves... Also I believe in stuff like Ghosts, and supernatural entities and stuff...

You may not take it literally, but many Christians do.

Todays Christianity is so pick and choose it is not even a real religion anymore. If I were to base my opinion on the Bible itself, I do not know any good Christians. The Bible has many rules clearly written out that are conveniently forgotten or ignored by todays "Christians".

True, christianity is the new paganism.

I agree slightly, for instance how can you burn in hell if you have no physiological reaction to pain, as your body is no longer in a physical state... You actually need some physical form to burn in hell, haha...

I used to think about stuff like that all the time, and still do but not so much,

but I definitely don't believe in most religious stuff, which turns people into mindless people who can't think for themselves... Also I believe in stuff like Ghosts, and supernatural entities and stuff...

Nice!

When younger use to believe in ghosts and always wanted to see one and scared and tried to convince myself a ghost was there or I saw something. I think it was more mind games and making yourself believe. I want to believe in ghosts but not sure(like at 50/50). I watch Ghost Hunters and they catch weird voices on recordings and images which they try to figure out if something normal caused the image or it's a ghost) but still not sure. With TV you can't really trust the viewing and what you see. These people seem more honest and don't just go around saying things are haunted,etc.. and almost seem sceptical of ghosts and hauntings regardless they believe in it which makes me think ghosts might exist. i'm not sure

Nice!

When younger use to believe in ghosts and always wanted to see one and scared and tried to convince myself a ghost was there or I saw something. I think it was more mind games and making yourself believe. I want to believe in ghosts but not sure(like at 50/50). I watch Ghost Hunters and they catch weird voices on recordings and images which they try to figure out if something normal caused the image or it's a ghost) but still not sure. With TV you can't really trust the viewing and what you see. These people seem more honest and don't just go around saying things are haunted,etc.. and almost seem sceptical of ghosts and hauntings regardless they believe in it which makes me think ghosts might exist. i'm not sure

Yeah, I have much more evidence to support the ghost beleif though, I hate those orb pictures and shit, they can probably be explained in a scientific way,

you should check out http://www.forteantimes.com/happened/happened_index.shtml they have a message board where people post true paranormal experiences, also there is the About.com True tales site, http://paranormal.about.com/library/ and many others on the internet

rangers.gif

The worst part about it is, the main problem you have with them is that they want to censor things. Shit, wars have been fought with religion as an excuse. Genocide, terrorism, in the name of nearly all major religions in the world, and all you people can do it bitch "AWWW MAN CHRISTIANS WANT TO BLEEP OUT THE CURSES ON MY CD'S MAN!"..

I'm all for music and entertaiment so it pisses me off to the point that alone makes me hate an entire religion. Why should artists deal with this crap ?

When a great movie on basic cable gets editted to hell and turned PG it's because christians. I just know. Who else would do this ?. It's because christian families and them not watching their kids so they end up watching something that is 'evil'. The entire fact that people can not handle things and realize it's art and entertainment ruins things for people who could carless about christianity.

Everything gets editted,etc.... I do not think well the wrong people in office were elected and now entertianment was screwed. It's because christians. I know christians and they are so picky about entertaiment and music, and seeing christianity is a huge religion you know many more are like that and it does affect the world because christians are the type of people who start shit just like other religions(not say as extreme as some) but it still sucks.

People always try and point out that religion causes genocide,etc.. and it seems people think it's justified so now I'm going to just with 'censorship'!!!. Since no one cares about innocent people dying forever in the name of religion and god start caring about not fucking up my favorite movie when it airs on TV. It pisses me off.!. Stop making TV PG because you can't control your kids. God forbid if your children develope their own interests and tastes!. GOD FORBID

You think Christians alone are responsible for censorship on TV? Grow up, you fucking shit head. Stop trying to sound all hard and controversial. Also, stop trying to act like you have even the slightest comprehension of the world.

bluewizard said:
, I went to Six Flags a couple times when I was a kid, good experience, lines were Hell though.

Which Six Flags?

Reactions: Matt
Nice!

I'm very interested in the paranormal. My death metal project Blue Wizard's themes are of the Paranormal.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.